Which button would you press?
by TheCode - November 12, 2019 at 07:10 PM
Totally random, but I found an image on the internet. I sat there for quite awhile until I decided that I'd probably press the green button.

Red Button - You get $1,000,000 instantly.
Green Button - You have a 50% chance of getting $100,000,000.

My reasoning is that, while I might see a $1,000,000 dollars in my lifetime, it's not too probable that I'll see $100,000,000.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
Interesting question. I would play it safe and go with the Red button - 1,000,000.
“We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.”

So, getting greedy might give you larger sum but being wise will fetch you decent amount.
I would press the red button 100 times and then I would press the green button in order to see if I'd won.
You have only 1 press
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
If you're young and not a fuck up, go for the 100m. A million isn't what it used to be thanks to asset inflation as a result of monetary debasement. If your'e sick and or old, get what you can, while you still can.
Red button....that's enough to let you start what you want to do and get more money Smile

If you didn't win with green....you'd be thinking about the red button for the rest of your life with all the regret...
red button too. if youre smart you can turn it into 100m with some time
Green all the way, 1m won't even buy you a hovel these days
the question is what is a hovel
I think RED or two button at the same time =)   Tongue
I'd hit the red button and invest the money in learning skills that will earn me a good amount of income.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If hacking was a religion, who would you preach? NobaraK 18 1,085 4 hours ago
Last Post: EPP
What would be the easiest 'evil maid' attack to carry out? adephash 1 188 November 29, 2021 at 07:06 AM
Last Post: jimmycritter
Which small Business did you start and it failed? 19689p 26 2,939 September 20, 2021 at 04:11 AM
Last Post: DeeTee