Where to purchase legal documents (passports, IDs, etc.)
by Guang Meng - February 05, 2021 at 12:51 PM
Where can I purchase legal documents that look as if they were issued by a government?

I, of course, know about markets such as White House and Liberty, but is there one that specifies on sellers and buyers of these documents precisely?

If any of you offer such services, I would be interested in receiving a PM.

Otherwise, if you know the .onion domain or contact of a market / seller specifying on what I need, I'd be pleased of reading about it in the comments.
(February 05, 2021 at 12:51 PM)Guang Meng Wrote: Where can I purchase legal documents that look as if they were issued by a government?

I, of course, know about markets such as White House and Liberty, but is there one that specifies on sellers and buyers of these documents precisely?

Otherwise, if you know the .onion domain or contact of a market / seller specifying on what I need, I'd be pleased of reading about it in the comments.

Cringe skid shit, noname nigga trying to buy documents to get away from the CCP
(February 05, 2021 at 12:52 PM)CBT Wrote:
(February 05, 2021 at 12:51 PM)Guang Meng Wrote: Where can I purchase legal documents that look as if they were issued by a government?

I believe the promised day you mentioned in your signature has already come a long time ago.
(February 05, 2021 at 12:54 PM)Guang Meng Wrote:
(February 05, 2021 at 12:52 PM)CBT Wrote:

I believe the promised day you mentioned in your signature has already come a long time ago.

Muinu