Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will the bear market end?
Seems like most currencys have hit there rock bottom and slowly rising now and then , when can we expect the market to recover again?
(02-27-2018, 11:52 PM)OPIANET Wrote:  Seems like most currencys have hit there rock bottom and slowly rising now and then , when can we expect the market to recover again?

When it comes to crypto currency you can't expect anything. It's known for being volatile. There is no inherent value to a crypto currency other than what people are willing to buy it for, so you can't really say whether it's over or under valued. It's not like a typical asset where you could analyze its financials and compare it's value to what it's trading at and therefore make the prediction about its future price.
If you are talking solely about cryptocurrencies I'd say they are too volatile and unpredicatble, for the market in general I would expect a prolonged period of consolidation as we are seeing interest rates rise in major economies.
Just wait for a few months we'll all be blessed
(03-04-2018, 12:28 AM)madbillys Wrote:  Just wait for a few months we'll all be blessed

Wouldn't be so sure about that.
Governments are slowly starting to take action against the lost income taxes.
Even rumors about some legislation might make it crash.
I agree 'Just wait a few months'
If we're talking about the stock market ... it hasn't started, but will very, very soon. I'd give at most until the end of the year before a big crash.

If we're talking about crypto-currency, it hasn't been around long enough to know what the hell causes major long and short term trends, so who fucking knows?
Seems BTC's current floor is around ~$7k usd. The floor before that was ~$800 usd. Next pull should hopefully follow the trend and I'd imagine the floor will be no less than $20k. Other currencies such as Ethereum didn't really take a hit, and have lots of practical uses which give the currency utility value. Depending on how much you have to invest I'd put a fair bit into both now.
I agree 'Just wait a few months'
I dont now but i hope we will soon have a change and get too a bull maket again im losing a good amount off money right now ;C
All the cryptocurrencies atm are going down so fast...
I certainly would not call this a bear market. I don't even thinks it being considered a true correction.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monero Price Jumps 12% as Crypto Market Posts Recovery monatona 5 746 05-15-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: betenomics
  $670 Million: Bitcoin Futures Post Record Daily Volume as Market Recovers deptraicogisai 1 459 05-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: EPP
  Egypt started to join Cryptocurrency market with some restrication XVNX 12 1,300 12-20-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Yolo2All
  Dream Market OxyMonster arrested R3venant 2 727 09-29-2017, 02:50 PM
Last Post: germanshepherd05
  These couples eat a meal with a bear hipolymer67 6 1,137 08-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: CocoE