When someone says a "deez nuts" meme
by Vanissery - March 21, 2017 at 02:57 AM
(May 29, 2017 at 02:32 AM)TSJ Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 02:25 AM)Vanissery Wrote: You're the wise ass to decide to insult someone you've "never talked to" for no other reason other than...idk. it wasn't funny. 

Funny how you've never heard of me. Maybe it's because I left because of spammy fucks like you. Or you were perma banned. I would know. Most of you kids kinda blurred together back then.

You legit changed from being a retard. To a retard with an ego because....? Lol if you think acting cool on raidforums is cool, then you can do you. Just don't act like a dipshit to me. Thanks.

Now I got work to do. See ya my good pal

Yeah, best to leave when you realise your whole "start a fight for  attention" plan failed and you end up looking like a bitch.

I am starting to remember you, aren't you that cancerous fuck who left this forum for nulled or something because you thought you were better than everyone here? Some cunt who takes qwerty's "morally higher" meme and actually believes he is?

Fuck off you condescending jerk and stop tryna fight someone you don't know? Funny how you are the only person who's ever had a problem with me right  Confused

Lol and its weird who's the one coming out of this looking like he's got a massive ego isn't it Wink

I wouldn't act like a dipshit to you if you didnt act like one first.

Lol do you even read what I write? Or do you just believe what you want? Obviously it's the latter since you believe I left for Nulled because you thought I was better than everyone? Lol youre delusional.

I left the site cause braindead shits like you, jretzios, and small abused the shoutbox like it was your own little playground (but I actually like small since ya know. He actually took the time to make those exploits). And being a moderator here became more of a chore than something I wanted to do.

For the third time now I replied in the first place because you decided to throw a meaningless insult. Are you brain dead? Did you forget it already? Were you one of those faggots who sucked Dr Cocktors dick when he went on a tirade against me? Wouldn't be surprising if you were just another sheep.

Don't ask me to fuck off when you insinuate the argument in the first place. You must have some sort of mental issue. 

>I wouldn't act like a dipshit if you didn't act like one first. Says the one who replies to my *meme* thread trying to make me look like I sill waste all my time online. Fucking loser.
(May 29, 2017 at 02:48 AM)Vanissery Wrote: Lol do you even read what I write? Or do you just believe what you want? Obviously it's the latter since you believe I left for Nulled because you thought I was better than everyone? Lol youre delusional.

I left the site cause braindead shits like you, jretzios, and small abused the shoutbox like it was your own little playground (but I actually like small since ya know. He actually took the time to make those exploits). And being a moderator here became more of a chore than something I wanted to do.

For the third time now I replied in the first place because you decided to throw a meaningless insult. Are you brain dead? Did you forget it already? Were you one of those faggots who sucked Dr Cocktors dick when he went on a tirade against me? Wouldn't be surprising if you were just another sheep.

Don't ask me to fuck off when you insinuate the argument in the first place. You must have some sort of mental issue. 

>I wouldn't act like a dipshit if you didn't act like one first. Says the one who replies to my *meme* thread trying to make me look like I sill waste all my time online. Fucking loser.

You're pissed because i replied to a thread and you took it as a personal attack when it wasn't even said maliciously and was obvious sarcasm? Did you have a bad day, because you seem like you need to calm down a little.

Then you start ranting about completely unrelated things like Dr Cocktors "tirade" against you? What the fuck are you trying to say, stop adding new things in, we get it vanissery you are mad at everyone but jesus christ.

Seems like you just love throwing insults and little tantrums over nothing for attention, get a sense of humour, stop taking the internet so seriously... "fucking loser".
I am the senate, it is treason then
i have the high ground
(May 29, 2017 at 03:03 AM)TSJ Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 02:48 AM)Vanissery Wrote: Lol do you even read what I write? Or do you just believe what you want? Obviously it's the latter since you believe I left for Nulled because you thought I was better than everyone? Lol youre delusional.

You're pissed because i replied to a thread and you took it as a personal attack when it wasn't even said maliciously and was obvious sarcasm? Did you have a bad day, because you seem like you need to calm down a little.

Then you start ranting about completely unrelated things like Dr Cocktors "tirade" against you? What the fuck are you trying to say, stop adding new things in, we get it vanissery you are mad at everyone but jesus christ.

Seems like you just love throwing insults and little tantrums over nothing for attention, get a sense of humour, stop taking the internet so seriously... "fucking loser".

Was more like "oh lol really this kid is going to try and be funny. Lmao what a loser"

Not for attention. Again. Get that through your thick skull. I feel like I dont need to say it 10 times for you to understand.

The whole Dr Cocktor thing was to point out how you're a mindless sheep who just believes what he wants. Since you brought up the Nulled thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just sayin.
(May 29, 2017 at 07:50 AM)Vanissery Wrote: Was more like "oh lol really this kid is going to try and be funny. Lmao what a loser"

Not for attention. Again. Get that through your thick skull. I feel like I dont need to say it 10 times for you to understand.

The whole Dr Cocktor thing was to point out how you're a mindless sheep who just believes what he wants. Since you brought up the Nulled thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just sayin.

Well you said you left because of cancerous users like me, small and jretzios "using the shoutbox as our playground" but in your thread on nulled you take shots at pretty much everything? The owner, the community, raiding (the premise the forum was built around).., the fact the site made you feel like a "sociopath"???

I'm done with you, you started shit over a *meme* reply to a *meme* post in a *meme* thread, i don't care what you say, it either was for attention or you can't handle the internet. Either way i dislike you, because you are clearly showing yourself to be a cunt for no reason at all, dude at least admit when you are wrong and shouldn't have acted up, you are trying to portray yourself as somehow better than me yet claim i have an ego and you cant even say you were wrong and leave it at that.

Smh continue throwing your little insults and being an immature cunt, but don't drag me into it.
(May 27, 2017 at 02:04 PM)TSJ Wrote:
(May 26, 2017 at 09:59 AM)R2D2crusher Wrote: Fuck me sideways, this must be the longest read on this entire forum! You need a hobby!

He has a hobby. Writing long forum posts that have no meaning and that no one reads to the end of

I see! Than I'd like correct myself and say: he needs a new hobby!
(May 29, 2017 at 01:42 PM)TSJ Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 07:50 AM)Vanissery Wrote: Was more like "oh lol really this kid is going to try and be funny. Lmao what a loser"

Well you said you left because of cancerous users like me, small and jretzios "using the shoutbox as our playground" but in your thread on nulled you take shots at pretty much everything? The owner, the community, raiding (the premise the forum was built around).., the fact the site made you feel like a "sociopath"???

I'm done with you, you started shit over a *meme* reply to a *meme* post in a *meme* thread, i don't care what you say, it either was for attention or you can't handle the internet. Either way i dislike you, because you are clearly showing yourself to be a cunt for no reason at all, dude at least admit when you are wrong and shouldn't have acted up, you are trying to portray yourself as somehow better than me yet claim i have an ego and you cant even say you were wrong and leave it at that.

Smh continue throwing your little insults and being an immature cunt, but don't drag me into it.

Yeah I was kinda really mad at pred at that time. But my feelings changed towards him. 

Again. Being a cunt since you were being a cunt to me. Don't know how many times I have to say it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But hey. Losers are losers. Just don't take meaningless shots at people that you """""""""don't know""""""" if you can't handle getting shots back. (even though you obviously did know me since you tried to bring up Nulled to trigger me or whatever. 乁(ᗒ ͜ʖᗕ)ㄏ)

Bye bye Heart. You obviously ended up a lot more mad than I am. Kinda sad. It is raidforums after all. No need to get so angry.
deez nuts

sry I just had to say it the text walls were so large reading them fucked up my optic nerves have mercy on my soul mein fuhrer
(May 29, 2017 at 06:28 PM)Boolean Wrote: deez nuts

sry I just had to say it the text walls were so large reading them fucked up my optic nerves have mercy on my soul mein fuhrer

Hah goteem
(May 29, 2017 at 06:54 PM)Vanissery Wrote:

Hah goteem

nice Shelter AVI
(May 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 06:54 PM)Vanissery Wrote:

Hah goteem

nice Shelter AVI

Still my favorite song after all this time

That and Divinity
i feel enlightened after reading this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If you kill someone, where would you hide the body? zaogord 57 1,849 January 17, 2020 at 01:28 PM
Last Post: tedyBear21
The pope slapped someone? mastergerber 11 193 January 03, 2020 at 03:28 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Looking for someone to run sus on snapchat cmitch 0 108 December 24, 2019 at 03:43 AM
Last Post: cmitch