Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it a good time to go into Bitcoin?
I admit I missed the boat. But is bitcoin going to go anywhere? Everyone seems to be buying into it but no one seems to use it beyond niche purchases. If the price keeps going up, wouldn't it be better to just HODL than to spend it?
Well if you're investing your own money into BTC, it'd be a good idea to watch charts to see how frequently the prices go up and down, to get an idea of when it's gonna be low. If you get BTC when it's low, then it spikes back up, then you'd be earning.
I may start investing money into bitcoin. Mining and everything is nice but if I invest $50 a week
Ban reason: ban evading, just search 'Crosshair' into memberlist
also was spamming forums (Permanent)
(11-16-2017, 04:12 AM)honeypotter Wrote:  I admit I missed the boat. But is bitcoin going to go anywhere? Everyone seems to be buying into it but no one seems to use it beyond niche purchases. If the price keeps going up, wouldn't it be better to just HODL than to spend it?

For BTC, just hoard and HODL. You can make gains from altcoins. At least that's what I do.
you're late to the party, buddy.
Wait until everyone buys into it, and it crashes because everyone has it.
Then buy in, and hold until it skyrockets and becomes stable as the US dollar/etc does/has.
Much like with planting a tree, the best time to do so was yesterday.

Except with Bitcoin, it's more like eight or nine hundred yesterdays.
lmao you think its to l8 to invest in btc? In this era? Why the fuck would it go down and not only up the next years to come? Is it something pointing to that direction when looking at the history? Should people stop using it? Lets go back to the stone age. Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and nothing will change that
I would say unless you have Bitcoin already, don't
I think it's too late to join the game, but the altcoin is still a chance to win !!!!
(11-20-2017, 08:07 AM)moonswamp Wrote:  I think it's too late to join the game, but the altcoin is still a chance to win !!!!

Please define why it would be to late? You think the people using it now is the only group who will use it? People will stop buy it? The next generation to come?
You can now use bitcoin on your card to buy with. What happens when the local stores is starting to accept bitcoins?

Just pliiiiiz tell me why it would be better to "invest" in altcoins? Because they are cheap? You think altcoins will have a chance to walk the same path as bitcoin? Does they have a better chance to be a cyrpto currency to count with? be seen in online shops? Tradings? Darknet? Local shops?

"good time... seven years ago" lmao. Last month the BTC have raised $2000! 100% raise if we look back 3 months. 1 year ago 1btc did cost $700.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about, at all haha. Dont even know why I did join this thread when there is only kids making comments to gain credits. I think you should invest in some really cheap low tanking altcoins, buy as much as you can.

@ honeypotter buy bitcoins when it drops under 8k. If you have been thinking about altcoins I suggest you look into bitcoin cash and monero in the long run.
It's never too late. Plenty of people are getting into Bitcoin now and still making a ton of money from it.

I thought I had waited too late for ages - then finally took a punt, bought some and it's been genuinely very profitable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin? Fruysk 9 555 10-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: primaboy99
  Good weekend? bitsandbytes 4 198 10-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Last Post: johnjonas
  What's a good "Scraping" app? gglove 7 313 10-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Last Post: VoUu0102
  is it fornite good ? Prismal 22 841 09-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Hitler 0mac
  Good and lively lucker1808 2 129 09-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock