Whats your take on Lucifer Season 5?
by Oxide - September 16, 2020 at 07:58 AM
tbh for my opinion, it sucks big time. the previous seasons are better than this, we deserved better
:pepe:
Welcome to netflix, where they start off good and as they continue to strech it, they try to hard and just give us a load of shit!
(September 16, 2020 at 09:06 AM)Different Wrote: Welcome to netflix, where they start off good and as they continue to strech it, they try to hard and just give us a load of shit!

That's the sorry state of alot of media, if it gets money, they try to stretch it out so much, it becomes thin and eventually snaps into a big disappointment. We need to normalise shorter/anthology series that end well.
I'd not actually seen it, I'm burnt out on all the DC stuff anyhow let alone starting another one.
(September 16, 2020 at 11:57 AM)HassaMassa Wrote: I'd not actually seen it, I'm burnt out on all the DC stuff anyhow let alone starting another one.

I had a friend who watched it, saw a couple of eps, fucking annoying characters. All of them.
I liked it honestly, it was a little drawn out but you have to keep in mind there's a second half of the season coming with more episodes. So like, we're gonna get some resolution. I won't spoil it but the plot twist at the end or whatever tf you wanna call that was kind of hitting.
(September 16, 2020 at 11:41 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 16, 2020 at 09:06 AM)Different Wrote: Welcome to netflix, where they start off good and as they continue to strech it, they try to hard and just give us a load of shit!

That's the sorry state of alot of media, if it gets money, they try to stretch it out so much, it becomes thin and eventually snaps into a big disappointment. We need to normalise shorter/anthology series that end well.

Lucifer was thrending and making alot for them so that was their cash cow and they was just milking it just like every other cash cow show they produce.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 4) ThatDevAaron 2 53 3 hours ago
Last Post: ThatDevAaron
Dexter is returning to Showtime for new season! Who's excited? crockett 20 352 October 23, 2020 at 04:43 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
What free things online should everyone take advantage of? kazb 29 641 October 22, 2020 at 10:37 PM
Last Post: omarr0