Whats your favorite drug?
by joking - April 29, 2021 at 04:07 AM
(April 29, 2021 at 07:37 AM)LulzSecurity Wrote: Cannabis. Cannabis all the way

Cocaine is alright but not something I could see myself doing all the time

Although I must sing the praises of 2C-B very loudly, Mushrooms are probably my favorite psychedelic of all time, and I have experimented with basically every substance in PIHKAL & TIHKAL (if you never read these and you like psychedelics, thank me later Tongue ) worth a damn and then some, I had some RC designed just for me and tested with friends even.

Amphetamines are pretty awesome, I have never dabbled in any methylated amphetamine (Meth), just different isomers, salts, and amino blends of amphetamine. It is great for long work hours and the likes, but too long lived and too enjoyable to be a healthy choice frequently

Alcohol is gay. I will drink with a meal sometimes, I have drunken myself to the point of passing out nearly dying before, I have drank on various sorts of occasion and it does not seem to be appropriate for many scenarios, just a few
Even then it is not exactly my preference

Benzos are lame as fuck. Alprazolam, Clonazapam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Etizolam, Nitrazapam, all of these are just like, medicine. and not the good kind, like, just inhibitory. Great trip killers, great with alcohol since the GABAergic synergy but overall not a huge fan of Benzo. Only substance in this world that truly worrys me, it will be the next "epidemic", worse than opioids for MANY reasons starting with even though many overdose from opiates, the amount who will die from complications of benzo use (seizures, heart problems, blood pressure issues, mental health leading to suicide or generally dangerous behavior, etc etc)

Opioids are not all the same really.
Lean (basically any Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Hydrocodone solution with antihistamine like Promethazine, Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl, chlorpheniramine, the likes) is godly.
Fucking godly.
Oxycodone, I see the appeal, however it comes on much too strong and is short lived. I can see why some peopel "go down the rabbit hole" from this one specifically
Hydrocodone (Loratab, Vikodin, etc etc) is okay, not really muh fun unless you combine with antihistamine or simply dose heavy a little bit at a time (Buy "Mike & Ikes" candy, break hydrocodone pills in half, mix together with the evenly, eat handfuls, "Mike & Vics")

Exotic shit, too many things for this post but if you have questions about somethign specific I have commentary on it

I have never fucked with any Dissociatives like PCP, MXE, Ketamine, none of that shit. Not my forte
Deleriants, not really any experience but accidental from chemistry experiments gone bad

(April 29, 2021 at 06:10 AM)Rithvik Wrote:
(April 29, 2021 at 04:07 AM)joking Wrote: What's your favorite drug and what's the most you'veย taken of it? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Acid, 10,000 UG probably don't have an amount since that day i mixed it with like an ounce of shrooms

your tolerance is too high bro

I got like this taking mushrooms once every week for months

The corners of the walls did not look right for almost a year after

I had literal garbage bags full of them every week so I couldn't help myself knowing I can easily 2x-5x the dosage
Until I had 246g of dried mushrooms in tea on new years eve, I was having a blast, but a friend of mine drank not even 5g worth of the tea and had a complete and utter meltdown, totslly ruined the shit for me and I realized that with that level of dosage and not much effect I needed to stop and just learn from the experiences I already had.

That's a lot more psychedelics than I've ever done I just had a habit as a teenager, not sure if you were the same way but the way you described it sounds like psychedelic experiences you had probably in later years when you were more self-autonomous.

I don't know how I feel about psychoactive substances since I have a schizoeffective diagonosis.
weed is the best for semi-regular to regular use. coke occasionally. shrooms occasionally.
Well for me is tegretol, xan and weed.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 3 Days (1d, 1h, 32m remaining).
Ban Reason: Useless flaming and begging other users for money.
1. sugar
there is nothing better than hitting that chocolate high....literally dont know how i stay skinny >.<

2.valium/codeine/downers
im not into intense upper experiences...would much rather turn into a cloud and drift around in my own little world
if heroin didnt mess your life up it would probably be my thing

3. weed
chill strains only....it makes me feel more creative and expand my mind beyond the usual day stresses so I do it the most
(April 30, 2021 at 11:58 AM)P1xor Wrote: 1. sugar
there is nothing better than hitting that chocolate high....literally dont know how i stay skinny >.<

2.valium/codeine/downers
im not into intense upper experiences...would much rather turn into a cloud and drift around in my own little world
if heroin didnt mess your life up it would probably be my thing

3. weed
chill strains only....it makes me feel more creative and expand my mind beyond the usual day stresses so I do it the most

Man, we need to hit a bong and play some Cyberpunk together.
Weed has always been my favorite by far. Used to be a heavy daily smoker but now it's more of a relaxing thing I do a few nights a week. I love eating some edibles, and about an hour & a half later spark up a joint and then I am good the rest of the night.
My favorite drug is Tilidin
Violence. Nothing beats the rush of fight adrenaline. You can get to a place where it's almost spiritual.

(April 30, 2021 at 09:20 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote: Well for me is tegretol, xan and weed.

Bitch, you lied. You said you wanted coke.
(May 01, 2021 at 05:51 AM)EPP Wrote: Violence. Nothing beats the rush of fight adrenaline.ย  You can get to a place where it's almost spiritual.

(April 30, 2021 at 09:20 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote: Well for me is tegretol, xan and weed.

Bitch, you lied. You said you wanted coke.
I have coke but it isnt that good as xan and teg
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 3 Days (1d, 1h, 32m remaining).
Ban Reason: Useless flaming and begging other users for money.
I would say for everyday usage it is definitly weed.

But for a party usage... I would be more on the classic LSD/MDMA combo
favs are lsd, mdma, xtc, pressed addy (meth cut), + prescription addy i take [ responsibly ]+ nic salts + weed

i feel like once every 6 months/year is a good routine for lsd. most taken 1000ug
mdma and xtc is yeah, rly good. most x2 blue punisher 300mg in 4 hours (xtc)

i only say meth cut addy because those pills actually make u feel happy. i rly see the attraction and why people take meth ngl. only bought them to take for a month or so cause i was unable to get my regular prescription filled. no reason to buy them when my prescription filling issues got solved. pills were defo more potent so i say x2 45mg

xans, percs, alcohol, all dog shit i feel sorry for u if u abuse any of these substances. u might as well be happy or productive temporarily if ur life is shit

i only recommend fentanyl if u are suicidal, it is more enjoyable than not to go out like that

notable mention: modafinil/armodafinil (can buy easy on clearnet) if u need to stay awake or not go to sleep, it has its uses.
Oxy's, I miss the days when they were everywhere and affordable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arguments about drug release. HumanDatabase 3 437 May 14, 2021 at 12:19 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
Has the pandemic increased or decreased your causal drug usage? SunSinger-Adept 47 3,696 May 07, 2021 at 11:03 AM
Last Post: Rithvik
Do you consider alcohol a drug? TheOnlyElo 31 3,077 May 02, 2021 at 07:10 PM
Last Post: Ashfanino