Whats your favorite drug?
by joking - April 29, 2021 at 04:07 AM
What's your favorite drug and what's the most you've taken of it? Confused Confused Confused Confused
Cocaine, weed, meth...
(April 29, 2021 at 04:07 AM)joking Wrote: What's your favorite drug and what's the most you've taken of it? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Acid, 10,000 UG probably don't have an amount since that day i mixed it with like an ounce of shrooms
dope @Rithvik dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope
Cannabis. Cannabis all the way

Cocaine is alright but not something I could see myself doing all the time

Although I must sing the praises of 2C-B very loudly, Mushrooms are probably my favorite psychedelic of all time, and I have experimented with basically every substance in PIHKAL & TIHKAL (if you never read these and you like psychedelics, thank me later Tongue ) worth a damn and then some, I had some RC designed just for me and tested with friends even.

Amphetamines are pretty awesome, I have never dabbled in any methylated amphetamine (Meth), just different isomers, salts, and amino blends of amphetamine. It is great for long work hours and the likes, but too long lived and too enjoyable to be a healthy choice frequently

Alcohol is gay. I will drink with a meal sometimes, I have drunken myself to the point of passing out nearly dying before, I have drank on various sorts of occasion and it does not seem to be appropriate for many scenarios, just a few
Even then it is not exactly my preference

Benzos are lame as fuck. Alprazolam, Clonazapam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Etizolam, Nitrazapam, all of these are just like, medicine. and not the good kind, like, just inhibitory. Great trip killers, great with alcohol since the GABAergic synergy but overall not a huge fan of Benzo. Only substance in this world that truly worrys me, it will be the next "epidemic", worse than opioids for MANY reasons starting with even though many overdose from opiates, the amount who will die from complications of benzo use (seizures, heart problems, blood pressure issues, mental health leading to suicide or generally dangerous behavior, etc etc)

Opioids are not all the same really.
Lean (basically any Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Hydrocodone solution with antihistamine like Promethazine, Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl, chlorpheniramine, the likes) is godly.
Fucking godly.
Oxycodone, I see the appeal, however it comes on much too strong and is short lived. I can see why some peopel "go down the rabbit hole" from this one specifically
Hydrocodone (Loratab, Vikodin, etc etc) is okay, not really muh fun unless you combine with antihistamine or simply dose heavy a little bit at a time (Buy "Mike & Ikes" candy, break hydrocodone pills in half, mix together with the evenly, eat handfuls, "Mike & Vics")

Exotic shit, too many things for this post but if you have questions about somethign specific I have commentary on it

I have never fucked with any Dissociatives like PCP, MXE, Ketamine, none of that shit. Not my forte
Deleriants, not really any experience but accidental from chemistry experiments gone bad

(April 29, 2021 at 06:10 AM)Rithvik Wrote:
(April 29, 2021 at 04:07 AM)joking Wrote: What's your favorite drug and what's the most you've taken of it? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Acid, 10,000 UG probably don't have an amount since that day i mixed it with like an ounce of shrooms

your tolerance is too high bro

I got like this taking mushrooms once every week for months

The corners of the walls did not look right for almost a year after

I had literal garbage bags full of them every week so I couldn't help myself knowing I can easily 2x-5x the dosage
Until I had 246g of dried mushrooms in tea on new years eve, I was having a blast, but a friend of mine drank not even 5g worth of the tea and had a complete and utter meltdown, totslly ruined the shit for me and I realized that with that level of dosage and not much effect I needed to stop and just learn from the experiences I already had.
(April 29, 2021 at 07:37 AM)LulzSecurity Wrote: Cannabis. Cannabis all the way

Although I must sing the praises of 2C-B very loudly, Mushrooms are probably my favorite psychedelic of all time, and I have experimented with basically every substance in PIHKAL & TIHKAL (if you never read these and you like psychedelics, thank me later Tongue ) worth a damn and then some, I had some RC designed just for me and tested with friends even.

Amphetamines are pretty awesome, I have never dabbled in any methylated amphetamine (Meth), just different isomers, salts, and amino blends of amphetamine. It is great for long work hours and the likes, but too long lived and too enjoyable to be a healthy choice frequently

Alcohol is gay. I will drink with a meal sometimes, I have drunken myself to the point of passing out nearly dying before, I have drank on various sorts of occasion and it does not seem to be appropriate for many scenarios, just a few

Benzos are lame as fuck. Alprazolam, Clonazapam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Etizolam, Nitrazapam, all of these are just like, medicine. and not the good kind, like, just inhibitory. Great trip killers, great with alcohol since the GABAergic synergy but overall not a huge fan of Benzo. Only substance in this world that truly worrys me, it will be the next "epidemic", worse than opioids for MANY reasons starting with even though many overdose from opiates, the amount who will die from complications of benzo use (seizures, heart problems, blood pressure issues, mental health leading to suicide or generally dangerous behavior, etc etc)

Lean (basically any Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Hydrocodone solution with antihistamine like Promethazine, Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl, chlorpheniramine, the likes) is godly.
Fucking godly.
Oxycodone, I see the appeal, however it comes on much too strong and is short lived. I can see why some peopel "go down the rabbit hole" from this one specifically
Hydrocodone (Loratab, Vikodin, etc etc) is okay, not really muh fun unless you combine with antihistamine or simply dose heavy a little bit at a time (Buy "Mike & Ikes" candy, break hydrocodone pills in half, mix together with the evenly, eat handfuls, "Mike & Vics")

Exotic shit, too many things for this post but if you have questions about somethign specific I have commentary on it

I have never fucked with any Dissociatives like PCP, MXE, Ketamine, none of that shit. Not my forte
Deleriants, not really any experience but accidental from chemistry experiments gone bad

I did not know that you can make "lean" with Benadryl what the fuck or the chemistry behind that anyways.
(April 29, 2021 at 07:40 AM)Rithvik Wrote:

Fucking godly.

I did not know that you can make "lean" with Benadryl what the fuck or the chemistry behind that anyways.

DUDE, one word, Makatussin

Swiss product, Dihydrocodeine + Benadryl

Probably the best lean in the world besides Tussionex (USA, not around anymore as far as I know), and I have had products from all over the world
Best part? It is over the counter in Switzerland.
I have had OTC from many other country and they are all shit, bsically good lean is all perscription only these days
But the best lean in the world is like 10 euro at the corner pharmacy in Switzerland
Amazing.

Antihistamines are combines with opiates because opiates stimulate the histamine receptors, making your nose runny, making you ichy, if you ever used opiates you'd know what I mean

Antihistamines are also generally sedating substances
Benadryl and many other antihistamine actually have effects on the 5-HT(2a) receptors (which is what psychedelics do, agonize 5-HT aka serotonin receptors) causing euphoria as well

So the synergy of Opiates and Antihistamines is great, this is why I say Lean is "Godly"
Opiates are boring, actually irritating in many circumstances, just make me angry and irritable and noddy at best
but lean is something special....
(April 29, 2021 at 07:47 AM)LulzSecurity Wrote:
(April 29, 2021 at 07:40 AM)Rithvik Wrote:

Fucking godly.

DUDE, one word, Makatussin

Swiss product, Dihydrocodeine + Benadryl

Probably the best lean in the world besides Tussionex (USA, not around anymore as far as I know), and I have had products from all over the world
Best part? It is over the counter in Switzerland.
I have had OTC from many other country and they are all shit, bsically good lean is all perscription only these days
But the best lean in the world is like 10 euro at the corner pharmacy in Switzerland
Amazing.

Antihistamines are combines with opiates because opiates stimulate the histamine receptors, making your nose runny, making you ichy, if you ever used opiates you'd know what I mean

Antihistamines are also generally sedating substances
Benadryl and many other antihistamine actually have effects on the 5-HT(2a) receptors (which is what psychedelics do, agonize 5-HT aka serotonin receptors) causing euphoria as well

So the synergy of Opiates and Antihistamines is great, this is why I say Lean is "Godly"
Opiates are boring, actually irritating in many circumstances, just make me angry and irritable and noddy at best
but lean is something special....

Damn that's explained really well tbh, thanks that makes sense too. I haven't dabbled in opiates but I've had several encounters with Benadryl and have never heard that thrown around in the Lean conversation or it being categorized with promethazine/codeine in terms of the effect :p
life is my favorite drug
Food, I think. Also, I'm fat.
Cocaine and Weed for me, dabbled in others but I like these most, don't smoke weed at all these days, but I like using the thc vapes and eating edibles.
Good ol' Mairjuana. Will never give that stuff up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Has the pandemic increased or decreased your causal drug usage? SunSinger-Adept 47 3,380 3 hours ago
Last Post: Rithvik
Do you consider alcohol a drug? TheOnlyElo 31 2,963 May 02, 2021 at 07:10 PM
Last Post: Ashfanino
worst drug you've done Abyss 54 5,526 May 01, 2021 at 06:26 PM
Last Post: LeDocteur