Whats your favorite custom android distro?
by eksdee555 - January 22, 2020 at 12:36 PM
Give me some good suggestions. I wanna get into phone modding but have no clue where to start out
Not quite what you're looking for maybe but OnePlus's custom Android variant is the best I've ever tried. Only recently got a Oneplus phone and the user experience is so much better than either stock or the shitty bloatware infested version that Samsung ships.
I don't think you can get it on other non-OP devices but this phone is the first one whose factory Android install hasn't made me want to kill myself immediately switch to a stock or rooted ROM.
(February 04, 2020 at 07:50 PM)threeo30 Wrote: Not quite what you're looking for maybe but OnePlus's custom Android variant is the best I've ever tried. Only recently got a Oneplus phone and the user experience is so much better than either stock or the shitty bloatware infested version that Samsung ships.
I don't think you can get it on other non-OP devices but this phone is the first one whose factory Android install hasn't made me want to kill myself immediately switch to a stock or rooted ROM.

Dont own a OnePlus but ill give it a shot. Ill let you know what the outcome is Smile
You should check out LineageOS. It's pretty good.
I was using it and I would recommend if the updates would show up. The last one is from July 2019. The best I guess is a plain, clean Android.
i used mostly default. check online and find which is suitable for you.
android one. or colour os is good
touchwiz try this. simple and good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
android/google account question txcollector 5 1,277 Yesterday at 08:54 AM
Last Post: woo0hoo0
Favirote music player for Android? streetspeed10 23 1,648 Yesterday at 08:46 AM
Android hacker’s handbook pdf N9XDZ 15 969 September 25, 2020 at 03:36 PM