What you think about Alex Jones
by Datacodex - November 01, 2021 at 03:47 PM
Been latley watching his liveshows on Banned.video. Most of his facts are coming true?

What you guys think about him?
His whole anti-China stig does hold some water, *some* but the rest of his stuff is just apoplectic cerebral performance art. When he kicked off at the Jan 6th Shaman, I lost my shit, funny stuff.
(November 01, 2021 at 03:47 PM)Datacodex Wrote: Most of his facts are coming true?

The proper term here is "statements" because a lot of the things he says are just bullshit.

>"most of his statements are coming true"

Say I put a red ball, a yellow ball, a green ball, and a blue ball in a bag, then Alex Jones says I'm going to pull the blue ball out, a week later he says I'm going to pull the green ball out and so on. A month passes and I pull the blue ball out of the bag. The only reason Alex was right about the ball color was that he stated all possible outcomes. This is what every single one of his shows is about: saying as much bullshit as you can to raise the chances of something in there becoming true. When some statement he makes becomes true, people that already have a bias to believe him will take it as proof that he is right and they should believe what he says rather than comparing the times he was wrong to the times he has been right. If you count up the times he's been wrong vs the times he's been right, you'll quickly notice that Alex is nothing more than a charlatan.

His show is nothing more than a cash grab made to take advantage of the feeble-minded and gullible. You'd probably realize this if you paid attention to how many times he promotes his snake oil products in each episode.
He claims to be a Christian and is on his third, jewish wife.

[Image: alex-jones-feet.jpg]
(November 19, 2021 at 02:52 AM)EPP Wrote: He claims to be a Christian and is on his third, jewish wife.

[Image: alex-jones-feet.jpg]

He's a bit of a funny fucker though right?
I like the rants he does that get turned into songs
my background in neurology would suggest this man suffers from minor brain damage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
what do you think about web 3.0 master data 9 631 January 05, 2022 at 01:54 AM
Last Post: 5anl15h18u
Do u think that small boobs are attractive and sexy? Ringer 10 555 January 02, 2022 at 05:48 PM
Last Post: newuser99
Hidden? think again secretsquirell 10 858 November 19, 2021 at 03:01 AM
Last Post: EPP