What would you do if you found out you were adopted?
by uwuu22 - September 11, 2020 at 05:03 PM
Would you try to find your biological parents? Or would you rather let it be and pretend nothing is different?
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if some kind of adoption database would get leaked, and many people would be able to find their parents through the information they have. It would change the world
It would depend how I was treated by people who adopted me. However, it will still be sad to find out like that and that's why it is advised to tell people about they being adopted while they are still kids.
I'd laugh and continue to not care.
It would surely change my perspective. I know how much I take after my parents. To think that I could have my father’s risk tolerance and my mother’s mental abilities and thought processes and NOT be their child? It would blow my mind.
As for my current family, I say I would stay with it. But the curiousity of finding your biological parents would always be there.
(September 11, 2020 at 05:03 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: Would you try to find your biological parents? Or would you rather let it be and pretend nothing is different?
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if some kind of adoption database would get leaked, and many people would be able to find their parents through the information they have. It would change the world
i would probably try and track down my biological parents out of curiousity. i feel like it'd eat away at me never knowing something so critical about myself lol.
I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't really give a shit either.
Well, I'd feel bad at first but then i guess int he end i wouldn't give a shit and continue living my life.
I'd be kinda sad i guess? But i have pretty good parents so i wouldn't be too bothered by the fact they aren't my biological ones.
Tho i would feel very betrayed that they didn't tell me on their own.
no idea but probably would not take it in a bad way
Absolutely nothing, because if my adopted parents raised me well, It wouldn't matter about who abandoned me in the past.
yeh if they were good parents then I'd be happy staying and not bothering to find the real ones....

I think the main worry would be knowing your medical history though O.o id want to find that out for obvious reasons

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 4) ThatDevAaron 2 55 3 hours ago
Last Post: ThatDevAaron
What would you do if you won the lottery? KILLKIKES 77 1,709 4 hours ago
Last Post: Decoy
The military tops out at $20k/year thelinuxnerd 4 110 October 23, 2020 at 03:11 PM
Last Post: IamCraig