What would you do? (Season 1, Question 3)
by ThatDevAaron - October 20, 2020 at 02:39 PM
What would you do,
If you could only travel back in time for 10 minutes once in your entire lifeĀ then be automatically taken to the equivalent present of the past you just changed?
Shut up you absolute mong.
where are you getting these questions from? >.<

i fainted giving a presentation once, would probably just go back and put a chair behind me.... that would mean present me would have had less pain in their past....
delete my account. hahaha
(October 20, 2020 at 02:48 PM)P1xor Wrote: where are you getting these questions from? >.<

i fainted giving a presentation once, would probably just go back and put a chair behind me.... that would mean present me would have had less pain in their past....
Honestly man, just shit that comes to mind lol, can't lie they are good :wink:
That time i missed my train on my birthday many years ago and had to sleep rough in London. I'd leave 10 minutes earlier from where i was hanging out to avoid that ordeal completely.
the question is pointless because it is not feasible

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do if you found out you were adopted? uwuu22 41 1,255 Yesterday at 09:55 AM
Last Post: Sub_zer007
Dexter is returning to Showtime for new season! Who's excited? crockett 35 786 Yesterday at 04:54 AM
Last Post: tooshort4one
What would you do if you won the lottery? KILLKIKES 110 2,661 November 20, 2020 at 12:27 PM
Last Post: kira674