What would you do? (Season 1, Question 1)
by ThatDevAaron - October 15, 2020 at 03:02 PM
Exclamation 
What would you do,
If you had access to the raidforums database and web server as well as MyBB administrator privileges?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
I really don't have any idea.
Shut up you fucking baboon.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
Deleting your account then reporting my access to @Omnipotent to get banned for beeing useless.
Absolutely nothing, maybe look around a little bit.

(October 15, 2020 at 03:16 PM)moot Wrote: Inform the owner, as doing anything illegal would compromise my Agreement with the FBI, and put me in danger.

Ah shit, get in the bunker! The feds are coming!
ban AAron akbar and then tell omni there was an exploit
Drop all tables. Let's start from the beginning.
(October 15, 2020 at 04:22 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: ban AAron akbar and then tell omni there was an exploit

(October 16, 2020 at 03:26 AM)tywbu3 Wrote: Drop all tables. Let's start from the beginning.

These two posts have got to be my favorite answers.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 15, 2020 at 04:22 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: ban AAron akbar and then tell omni there was an exploit

lol "It's a trap!"

Aaron Akbar, great.
(October 16, 2020 at 11:08 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

lol "It's a trap!"

Aaron Akbar, great.

If only you knew all the drama surrounding this guy lmao.
(October 16, 2020 at 02:36 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 11:08 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

lol "It's a trap!"

Aaron Akbar, great.

If only you knew all the drama surrounding this guy lmao.

Well, he's got himself a tidy ban, so i'm assuming the mods must've got beef with him.
hmm....I'd change the theme to something more fetch and cyberpunk

that's probably it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
if the world was ending for sure what would you do? kingvon90210 59 2,140 March 05, 2021 at 02:08 AM
Last Post: HAMRStyledeFou
If you had 10,000 credits on RF, what would you do? 0w0 19 780 March 04, 2021 at 07:59 AM
Last Post: Axyzio
How would you guys suggest I'd get bitcoin to cash fd2 34 1,737 February 04, 2021 at 10:15 PM
Last Post: dextery