What will you never forget?
by Sparkyrock - July 07, 2019 at 12:23 AM
Ive had several older family members completely undress themselves right in front of me as a younger kid, and that is something I will never forget. What about you?
Probably the times where I was abused.
That jews did 9/11 xD. Sharing a bit too much there, Sparkyrock. raukle ruined the fun... Ok serious question now, why haven't you killed the person(s) who abused you?
I will never forgot that i lost my old btc wallet with 10BTC in it.
I will never forget my first gf, although I'd love to, like in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
(July 10, 2019 at 03:11 AM)EPP Wrote: That jews did 9/11 xD. Sharing a bit too much there, Sparkyrock. raukle ruined the fun... Ok serious question now, why haven't you killed the person(s) who abused you?

they are both my grandparents.... the weird part is these are my divorced grandparents
Alot of things .

2008 elections and mitt romneys lost voter counts . Where did they go ? My first blowjob not remembering if i showered that day or not . The days Raidforums actually had cool people on it :( .
I will never forget my first trip abroad. It was so awesome and I got a lot of impressions. Now I travel a lot but my first trip was the most special. Do you like to travel, guys? If yes, here is a good article, check it out https://travelsites.com/blog/top-5-cheap...-to-visit/
I will never forget a girl named Scarlet. She was a prostitute, but she was a very good person. I met her when I was on vacation. Since then, I constantly think about it.
when i nearly got into a car accident on the motorway, so close to getting smashed by a huge HGV
(July 10, 2019 at 09:03 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: I will never forgot that i lost my old btc wallet with 10BTC in it.

Oooohh I can feel the pain... (if it was for real)
I remember as we to visit Chernobyl. This was be is very fearfully but interesting. It's the Gamma Travel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is it just me or you have also never found the desired account in the leaked database crockett 6 441 April 21, 2019 at 06:51 PM
Last Post: vicnu
How to never get hacked? PotatoChips2001 2 519 March 31, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Last Post: PMK_O
[#RF]Muinu:because a) you're retarded b) you're trying to act cool and hip and c) you Judith 3 564 March 18, 2018 at 01:25 AM
Last Post: Muinu