What will you never forget?
by Sparkyrock - 07-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Ive had several older family members completely undress themselves right in front of me as a younger kid, and that is something I will never forget. What about you?
Probably the times where I was abused.
That jews did 9/11 xD. Sharing a bit too much there, Sparkyrock. raukle ruined the fun... Ok serious question now, why haven't you killed the person(s) who abused you?
I will never forgot that i lost my old btc wallet with 10BTC in it.
I will never forget my first gf, although I'd love to, like in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
(07-10-2019, 03:11 AM)EPP Wrote: That jews did 9/11 xD. Sharing a bit too much there, Sparkyrock. raukle ruined the fun... Ok serious question now, why haven't you killed the person(s) who abused you?

they are both my grandparents.... the weird part is these are my divorced grandparents
Alot of things .

2008 elections and mitt romneys lost voter counts . Where did they go ? My first blowjob not remembering if i showered that day or not . The days Raidforums actually had cool people on it :( .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is it just me or you have also never found the desired account in the leaked database crockett 6 332 04-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Last Post: vicnu
How to never get hacked? PotatoChips2001 2 441 03-31-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: PMK_O
[#RF]Muinu:because a) you're retarded b) you're trying to act cool and hip and c) you Judith 3 464 03-18-2018, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Muinu