What will Bitcoins top be this year ?
by pbluva - September 14, 2021 at 12:48 AM
I think it touches 6 figures briefly like s2f model predicts just sooner than dec
Nah, It won't.
WERE GOING TO 225K BLOW OFF TOP LFGGG
Nah it will crash, no one want a highly manipulated coin now
it requires too much electricity, so it wont
[Image: prebtc.png]
so according to charts, there is a possibility of a good bull run. that could end up more than 60k by year end
if some fucking money hungry fat fucking looser's fear of a big dump at 60k it can crash back to 52-55k or else the potential is looking really good.
so hodl it my friend!
Bitcoin may not see the top. Recent cyber events and future government decisions can affect the bitcoin market.
honestly we don't know, everyone just talks and just thinks...
but I do believe in the potential of the currency and in its entire system behind it. BLOCKCHAIN.
But it is being manipulated a lot!!!
I hope it goes to the moon. I finally got a good side hustle going and just dump my proceeds in BTC in hopes I can live on a private island someday.
Think it could reach about 70 k in the near future. But the course will probably rise and fall like in a roller coaster ride Tongue
Feel like for 6 figures there needs to be some more major news. Maybe like Apple investing idk
I wonder how long it will take for the price to stabilize, because with how variable it is it discourages the spending for a lot of purposes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How the FBI tracked bitcoins from the hacker attack on a US pipeline marciosant10040 24 8,667 August 20, 2021 at 11:09 PM
Last Post: 5kidw4rdzRevenge
Silk Road Busted by FBI (OLD NEWS) the bitcoins from it is now worth billions xKeyScore 11 1,923 December 15, 2017 at 04:20 PM
Last Post: shadywebsitesiam