What to eat for a healthy breakfast
by foxsamix2022 - April 30, 2021 at 02:14 AM
Greasy overpriced cafe croissants
if you're trying to lose weight, just regular oats, they taste like shit but theyll keep you full while balancing out your sugar levels, if youre a construction worker than eat a hearty fucking breakfast
hard to beat a good breakfast burrito and coffee
Yeah, seriously, fruit and water are pretty good combination.
Smoothie blend of mostly spinach and frozen fruit, make sure there's a banana so the flavor is good. Eggs, whole toast, clean sausage, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, etc.
(May 03, 2021 at 05:38 PM)jackandjill33 Wrote: if you're trying to lose weight, just regular oats, they taste like shit but theyll keep you full while balancing out your sugar levels, if youre a construction worker than eat a hearty fucking breakfast

You get a lot of unfit unhealthy bastards in construction. do yourself a favor and eat properly before doing manual labor all day. never understood this
(May 01, 2021 at 05:17 AM)EPP Wrote: Coffee and cigarettes. I hear oatmeal is good for energy but I've never had it.

Man, that was my jam back in the day. It'll catch up with you mate, promise.
Nothing is better than a full breakfast!
(April 30, 2021 at 02:15 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote: I been eating fruits for my breakfast for few months and never been more happy about my breakfast

It is good to health to have more vegetables and fruit.
What's wrong with beer?
(May 10, 2021 at 09:38 AM)Gerdy Wrote: What's wrong with beer?

I'd drink beer for breakfast if I could, if I had a mythic level metabolism.
oats and ass. water perhaps also

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you stay healthy and productive working long hours by the computer? bloodrooted 7 761 May 07, 2019 at 02:41 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf