What the fuck is happening to me
by moot - May 12, 2021 at 06:41 PM
I left a water bottle in my room with the top off and it was half way full, and I’m just now noticing that it’s like a quarter full now?? I didn’t drink any so where did it go? This is making
Little sense

Wtf
I left a water bottle in my room with the top off and it was half way full, and I’m just now noticing that it’s like a quarter full now?? I didn’t drink any so where did it go? This is making
Little sense

Wtf
(May 12, 2021 at 06:41 PM)moot Wrote: I left a water bottle in my room with the top off and it was half way full, and I’m just now noticing that it’s like a quarter full now?? I didn’t drink any so where did it go? This is making
Little sense

Wtf

Evaporation, or i drank it.
Did you take any mind altering substance? Many psychoactive substances can distort visual depth perception (e.g. how full a container is).
Maybe you did drink and someone pissed in it and now you feel like you didn't drink it.
Carbon monoxide leak?

crazy shit happens with that.
First of all, why do you look at your water bottle every time you go into your room?
Second of all, you probably just drank it and didn't realize somehow.
your house is haunted

get out now!
It's dyhydrogen oxide leak! Run for the hills!
(May 12, 2021 at 08:50 PM)poggers1111 Wrote: First of all, why do you look at your water bottle every time you go into your room?
Second of all, you probably just drank it and didn't realize somehow.

Don’t patronise me!
It's all an illusion exile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
don't fuck with 7evenSec "hacking group" Zan 31 2,285 June 07, 2021 at 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kremcy
WARNING TO ALL RAIDFORUMS USERS: Shoutbox is logged, don’t fuck up your opsec pompompurin 19 1,627 May 16, 2021 at 04:20 AM
Last Post: colum28
I AM NOT KILOB. FUCK ALL OF YOU. KILLKIKES 32 1,519 February 01, 2021 at 03:06 AM
Last Post: Txylor