What's yalls opinion about the comming american election?
by fd2 - September 30, 2020 at 09:20 PM
Who do you guys think will/should win? I feel like Trump is just a bad person in general but I also get the impression Biden isn't fit to be president.
Also what do you guys think about trump saying he'd stay in office regardless of the results of the election.
(September 30, 2020 at 09:20 PM)fd2 Wrote: Who do you guys think will/should win? I feel like Trump is just a bad person in general but I also get the impression Biden isn't fit to be president.
Also what do you guys think about trump saying he'd stay in office regardless of the results of the election.

Biden is literally demented. Trump's just a moron.
Politics is just a mind game. This debate is just cooking up some drama to create a perception on who is/will be the better president, whilst further dividing society.
Though, Biden & Trump = sleep
hmmmm, 4 years of hell no matter what the result is.
they're both morons, but trump might win this one again.
Trump has a decent shot and ultimately, I dont think it matters who wins, its going to be a clusterfuck regardless.
(October 04, 2020 at 07:25 AM)Jaw Wrote: they're both morons, but trump might win this one again.

(October 04, 2020 at 07:51 AM)burpingjimmy Wrote: Trump has a decent shot and ultimately, I dont think it matters who wins, its going to be a clusterfuck regardless.

This is true, it doesn't really matter. After watching the debate, I hate Trump even more, but if Biden wins, the USA is in for a shitshow, he's demented.
[Image: tumblr_nkr8qtg0XA1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg]

Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich

South Park pretty much summed it up.
(October 04, 2020 at 09:10 PM)turdburglar Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nkr8qtg0XA1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg]

Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich

South Park pretty much summed it up.

Yup, not much else to say.
Both is bad but choosing between crazy maniac that fail on business and have lot debt and other who have "brain problem" and but easy to control by both side well i choose bid.
I think Mr Trump prior to the virus he ended up getting, would probably just get reelected, but only just..
(October 04, 2020 at 07:51 AM)burpingjimmy Wrote: Trump has a decent shot and ultimately, I dont think it matters who wins, its going to be a clusterfuck regardless.
your   my   wife    now!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
US voter database containing 186 million records on sale months before election Bonduralts 9 725 November 28, 2020 at 09:51 PM
Last Post: difental
I hope trump is rewine ! US election 2020 BMT 0 301 November 04, 2020 at 10:56 AM
Last Post: BMT
What's ur prediction on 2020 US election? lukasenders1101 6 513 November 04, 2020 at 01:17 AM
Last Post: saccularius