What's the most overrated game you know of?
by Forgotten435 - May 01, 2021 at 03:27 PM
(May 02, 2021 at 02:41 PM)LeDocteur Wrote: Hm.... No one said Cyberpunk 2077 ?

XD

I am just disappointed in how my PC ran it, I thought it would cope better.

Anyone remember Atlas?
(May 04, 2021 at 12:11 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(May 01, 2021 at 03:28 PM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: Destiny/Destiny 2, Titanfall, Any of the MWs/CoDs after MW3/BO2

I own't disagree that Destiny is pretty overrated, I mean, it's my most favourite game, but that doesn't mean its free from it's criticisms. What makes you believe it to be overrated?

To me it definitely is. It's not a bad game by any means, I just have a lot of friends who play for literally 10 hours a day, everyday. I just simply don't get how the game can be that addicting, it just looks like another one of those grinding games. Then again, there was a time i killed 10 - 12 hours a day into Factorio and Starsector, so i guess it's just up to someone's tastes.
(May 04, 2021 at 08:03 PM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 12:11 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(May 01, 2021 at 03:28 PM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: Destiny/Destiny 2, Titanfall, Any of the MWs/CoDs after MW3/BO2

I own't disagree that Destiny is pretty overrated, I mean, it's my most favourite game, but that doesn't mean its free from it's criticisms. What makes you believe it to be overrated?

To me it definitely is. It's not a bad game by any means, I just have a lot of friends who play for literally 10 hours a day, everyday. I just simply don't get how the game can be that addicting, it just looks like another one of those grinding games. Then again, there was a time i killed 10 - 12 hours a day into Factorio and Starsector, so i guess it's just up to someone's tastes.

I think you need to break past a certain barrier with it to understand the appeal. I religiously play it, but that's because I have clan mates etc who want to do all the endgame PvE & PvP content, which to be honest; Raids, GrandMaster Nightfalls and Trials of Osiris have literally knocked out some of the best FPS gameplay I've played ever, let alone the gun mechanics and character builds you can make, its really an all round solid package, but it requires patience to get there.
(May 04, 2021 at 03:43 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(May 01, 2021 at 03:27 PM)Forgotten435 Wrote: For me it's either Fortnite or Red Dead. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but no amazing by any means lmao. What about you guys?
''

Have to agree with this, especially with RedDead. 
It was with out a doubt one of the best releases on that generation, yet, with the clunky outdated mechanics, that felt no different from the first game. 
along with Rockstar's multiplayer loading issue and lack of post game release development. they quite clearly do no give a shit about the consumer

but......when you walk up to a bush the snow falls off....cool no? =P With rockstar theres always going to be bad post game release development because they push most of the dev team off it post release to work on the next GTA or something

for me it was Guild Wars 2.....sweet lord that game had no substance or reason to play after the first few hours when it was first released O.o
fifa is not best for mechanics...
Cyberpunk 2077 is probably nowadays, to much hype too little to show about. Even though the concept of the game seems very interesting.
(May 05, 2021 at 12:15 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 03:43 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(May 01, 2021 at 03:27 PM)Forgotten435 Wrote: For me it's either Fortnite or Red Dead. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but no amazing by any means lmao. What about you guys?
''

Have to agree with this, especially with RedDead. 
It was with out a doubt one of the best releases on that generation, yet, with the clunky outdated mechanics, that felt no different from the first game. 
along with Rockstar's multiplayer loading issue and lack of post game release development. they quite clearly do no give a shit about the consumer

but......when you walk up to a bush the snow falls off....cool no? =P With rockstar theres always going to be bad post game release development because they push most of the dev team off it post release to work on the next GTA or something

for me it was Guild Wars 2.....sweet lord that game had no substance or reason to play after the first few hours when it was first released O.o

Truth be told, that game is full of gimmicks and events worth awe. can't argue with that. 
Maybe you're right, but that's no excuse for not doing it. especially with their revenue
Definitely COD War Zone!!!! Too overated!!
Fortnite is a overrated one for me. Not a fan.
For me it's definitely that World of Warcraft shit.
Fortnite for sure
they ruined the game
among us and csgo

both games are dull as fuck. i dont understand why among us is so popular. its fucking dogshit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most overrated Artists? (music) Forgotten435 8 274 4 hours ago
Last Post: frantasticass
Anyone know from where this log can be? CombatLogs 0 155 April 28, 2021 at 08:55 AM
Last Post: CombatLogs
What was your first game or most favorite game? Ignorance 41 1,809 April 23, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: linuxpirate