What's the most overrated game you know of?
by Forgotten435 - May 01, 2021 at 03:27 PM
For me it's either Fortnite or Red Dead. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but no amazing by any means lmao. What about you guys?
Destiny/Destiny 2, Titanfall, Any of the MWs/CoDs after MW3/BO2
Probably God of War and Halo
fortnite, minecraft, among us and fall guys. All of these games are shit.
Hm.... No one said Cyberpunk 2077 ?

XD
Among Us. So much hype yet not much there.
(May 03, 2021 at 06:47 AM)jimmyspitter Wrote: Among Us. So much hype yet not much there.

Omg. I forgot this one. You are right. This is the most overated game of the year.
I don't get it.
All of the COD they are basically all the same game  Dodgy
(May 03, 2021 at 09:22 PM)RoyXX_jarjoura Wrote: All of the COD they are basically all the same game  Dodgy

I can let you say that about call of duty 1 & 2 ... Those rocked da house back in 2000
(May 01, 2021 at 03:28 PM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: Destiny/Destiny 2, Titanfall, Any of the MWs/CoDs after MW3/BO2

I own't disagree that Destiny is pretty overrated, I mean, it's my most favourite game, but that doesn't mean its free from it's criticisms. What makes you believe it to be overrated?
Undertale, definitely. Shit's pretty lame
(May 01, 2021 at 03:27 PM)Forgotten435 Wrote: For me it's either Fortnite or Red Dead. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but no amazing by any means lmao. What about you guys?
''

Have to agree with this, especially with RedDead. 
It was with out a doubt one of the best releases on that generation, yet, with the clunky outdated mechanics, that felt no different from the first game. 
along with Rockstar's multiplayer loading issue and lack of post game release development. they quite clearly do no give a shit about the consumer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone know from where this log can be? CombatLogs 0 146 April 28, 2021 at 08:55 AM
Last Post: CombatLogs
What was your first game or most favorite game? Ignorance 41 1,784 April 23, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: linuxpirate
What game are you playing? Dedrick_Lebsack 55 1,585 April 17, 2021 at 08:09 PM
Last Post: tobruk