What's the meaning of life for you?
by oscamposmarcados - July 01, 2019 at 02:33 AM
I'm completely lost, i don't know the meaning of life.
Nobody does...thats the whole point...you have to meke the best of it !!!
there is no point live at all.but you can make your own point
Obligatory response would be 42, but it is what you make of it.
(July 01, 2019 at 02:33 AM)oscamposmarcados Wrote: I'm completely lost, i don't know the meaning of life.

The meaning of life is imho an idea, not a knowledge.
I guess it is not possible to giv a general answer to the meaning of life fitting for everyone. Its more that we should choose and find or individual topic. For me, i figured out that it MIGHT BE sharing wisdom. Well yah, i´m not the masterbrain of the world (in fact, far away as i could be ^^). But mankind is deveoloping higher and faster every single day. It sounds sad to just life and then die. But your whole life you are learning, no matter what, you keep on. But we wouldn´t develop at all if everyone collects wisdom just for himself/herself, its the transfer of wisdom of every single one of us to the others that keeps us raising.

I work as an IT engineer and as a teacher for Ballroom Dance. And the most fun aspect every time on both of this jobs is to share the things i´ve learned so far and see what the others do with it. It keeps me motivated in my darkest hours and makes the 'sunshine' even brighter :-) I am very happy and settled , so i guess this is my meaning of life.

I hope, you´ll find your´s too one day ;-) But if not, then just take  a deep breath and go on. because it doesn´t matter at all if you / we ever find that particular meaning of life. what if ? we know 'the answer' and then ? maybe its a trivial idea and we are bored out or just get depressed and suicidal ( "for what reason i´ve took all this shit when it is for this crap?"), maybe its so fucking big we are smashed by its weight and don´t know how to solve / reach our goal. But, if we know, or if we don´t, our life goes on and we have to take part, play or role in the society and be there if friends or family need our help instead of running away and cut the line.. what would deeply hurt the mentioned ones witch causes them to think about the meaning of 'all that' or 'life'....   you got the point, don´t ya ? :-)
Learning, continual improvement, family.
The meaning to life is what you make it. You can live a pointless life with no direction if you'd like or you can take the initiative and do what you want to succeed in. It's your choice.
(July 08, 2019 at 04:35 PM)Aniki Wrote: The meaning to life is what you make it. You can live a pointless life with no direction if you'd like or you can take the initiative and do what you want to succeed in. It's your choice.

Exactly this man.

Life is exactly what you make it, which is different for everyone. All you can do is try a bunch of different stuff and see what sticks. Sometimes the best purpose in life is one that is simple.
I'd like to know that too...

The only point in life is probably to reproduce, as it is for every organic being.
There's no such thing as "point in life". You won't have any point if you keep asking others, let the time pass, and you will eventually have a point and aim that will be based on your morals your life and YOURSELF.
my purpose in life is to live this life so that later it is not a pity for lost moments
Happiness begins from the moment you do something for others. Those who consistently help others, are happy, and do not come across any obstacles in their lives. Research indicates that they are less stressed and experience improved mental health.

The purpose of life is to serve others. However, when doing so, you should not expect something in return; your intention should be to lessen other people’s misery. “Service to others should be sincere and done from the heart; only then it is fruitful.” Do any trees eat their own fruit? No. This teaches us that human beings should not only use their mind, body and speech for themselves, but also to serve others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Samurai, The Foreign Legion, and Living Your Life klassny 0 339 January 17, 2019 at 11:46 AM
Last Post: klassny
My Depression and My Life Aniki 11 1,345 September 19, 2018 at 02:37 PM
Last Post: TheCode
life jackandjill33 7 949 July 26, 2018 at 02:55 AM
Last Post: UnknownPhatom