Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's gonna be the future Crypto Currency?
I think the future will be uncertain
Bitcoin will soon be used by major banks and it'll be the main way to purchase online.
Honestly, I think that none of the coins/tokens as of today are going to be worth ANYTHING. Within the past 1,200 days how many times have you used cryptocoins online and how many times have you used them in person? The demand is still not there, and that's the keyword: demand. The marketplace is going to be filled with all sorts of coins and tokens and people will be extremely confused and/or turned-off by it. ONE coin/token will rise though, and that won't be Bitcoin. That's for sure.
I don't think anything will overtake bitcoin unless there is some massive security breach or something which causes everyone to jump ship.
its gonna crash badly pretty soon so idk
For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers. However, their relative complexity compared to conventional currencies will likely deter most people, except for the technologically adept.
(12-10-2017, 04:08 AM)vievehjvvkej Wrote:  For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers. However, their relative complexity compared to conventional currencies will likely deter most people, except for the technologically adept.

Dude, you just copy pasted that directly from Investopedia.com

Get more creative with your credit harvesting.
whoever fixes the scaling issues that every current on has will win. every coin can work well while not under heavy load
Bitcoin is always going to be around as its the OG of crypto, but nobody knows, only the future will tell I guess
It's gonna crash for sure. Sooner than later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  yo whats ur favorite crypto thatawesomekid 7 224 10-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: johnmuts
  Best crypto exchange service? aortta 3 156 10-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Lancryp
  Lets Discuss Crypto For A Sec .. gglove 1 106 10-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Last Post: ivebeenraided
  Is Crypto failing? sillyness 9 295 09-25-2018, 03:33 PM
Last Post: 0x001
  Venezuela is replacing its national currency with "petro" token smith984 13 696 08-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Last Post: carrotpie