What programming language do you like?
by Marcelo - January 25, 2020 at 03:08 PM
(January 26, 2020 at 04:58 PM)Poooke201 Wrote: i'm writing in java, spring with hibernate. It has a lot of boilerplate code but it does job great. Also for frontend i'm using javascript with react. It was my first language and i used to it.
yes I am agree with you definitely
(January 26, 2020 at 09:47 PM)pacino Wrote: A programming language is a tool, that is why it's best to learn programming as a concept and not as a language. For scripting I like Perl. For manipulating strings and files I like JavaScript and Node.JS due to its methods like replace(), indexOf(), split() and so on. I like C/++, even Batch/Bash for lower level functions and to execute code as fast as possible.

There are no 'bad' programming languages. At the end of the day, they all have the same concepts, it's choosing one that suits you that is hard.

Or finding the right one XD
(February 14, 2020 at 04:52 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 09:47 PM)pacino Wrote: A programming language is a tool, that is why it's best to learn programming as a concept and not as a language. For scripting I like Perl. For manipulating strings and files I like JavaScript and Node.JS due to its methods like replace(), indexOf(), split() and so on. I like C/++, even Batch/Bash for lower level functions and to execute code as fast as possible.

There are no 'bad' programming languages. At the end of the day, they all have the same concepts, it's choosing one that suits you that is hard.

Or finding the right one XD

For the task at hand ^.
Python was the first programming language I learned
C#, python and C are some favourites. Anything that lets me quickly throw shit together
Python satisfies all my current needs.
Node.JS & Angular are my favs - simple and effective for most tasks that you need it for also python Heart
I really like Python super easy to learn
I'm pretty terrible at all of them but Python just since it actually has a use for the things I want to do.
Python because it's easy to learn lmao
C# cpp vhdl enough for all your hw dev needs
python, because i love it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do if you found out you were adopted? uwuu22 20 448 Today at 05:26 AM
Last Post: EPP
Which instrument do you like? mniusxs 41 1,178 September 13, 2020 at 04:40 PM
Last Post: djpdlm
If you had the time, what would you most like to do mniusxs 79 2,570 September 12, 2020 at 03:10 AM
Last Post: mrnx