What makes you better?
by AndreDraggo - May 04, 2021 at 07:04 PM
You wake-up one time and you're doing every activity that you do everyday. Finally you thought "i need to change"

People always unsatisfied with everything. They unsatisfied with themselves, they unsatisfied with other person. 

What makes you better? What things you can do to make yourself better?
my balls are black therefore i am better than you and anyone else who replies to this thread and doesnt have black balls
(May 04, 2021 at 07:06 PM)grangus Wrote: my balls are black therefore i am better than you and anyone else who replies to this thread and doesnt have black balls
give me the n word pass Angry
(May 04, 2021 at 07:07 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 07:06 PM)grangus Wrote: my balls are black therefore i am better than you and anyone else who replies to this thread and doesnt have black balls

im not black, only my balls are
(May 04, 2021 at 07:10 PM)grangus Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 07:07 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:

im not black, only my balls are
cool balls
my Balls are made of Steel
Setting goals and making them a reality. Everyday a little better. Look into, "Kaizen".
Atomic habits - aim to be 1% better everyday
(May 04, 2021 at 07:04 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote: You wake-up one time and you're doing every activity that you do everyday. Finally you thought "i need to change"

People always unsatisfied with everything. They unsatisfied with themselves, they unsatisfied with other person. 

I just remember that im richer then 80% of africans by just having 70 usd in my wallet.
Do this every morning:

Step 1: Silence
Step 2: Affirmations
Step 3: Visualization
Step 4: Exercise
Step 5: Reading
Step 6: Scribing
(5 hours ago)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 07:04 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote: You wake-up one time and you're doing every activity that you do everyday. Finally you thought "i need to change"

I just remember that im richer then 80% of africans by just having 70 usd in my wallet.
fuck it, i should have think it that way lmfao

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why Windows is better then Linux InfiniteOnTop 5 192 May 02, 2021 at 01:30 PM
Last Post: KrEnkh8
What is better nordvpn or expressvpn ???? juliano1234567 10 1,048 July 09, 2019 at 09:26 AM
Last Post: cacao620
Why is APEX Legends better than Fortnite? thedawid 0 629 March 05, 2019 at 11:47 PM
Last Post: thedawid