What kind of girls do you like?
by shaot0020 - 07-08-2019, 10:14 AM
What kind of girls do you like?
with big boobs and big ass :D
Not what you may think.
I like any female with a good personality.
(07-08-2019, 10:14 AM)shaot0020 Wrote: What kind of girls do you like?

what do you mean exactly ? the look or everything ?

well at the optic side i prefer small breasts, dark hair and if she is smaller than me ( 5,2 feet is pretty Heart). But main topic for me, the most important optical asset is a beautiful face. and there are many ways to have a beautiful face, there is no specific type i´m on.. its more like.. well, how to explain.... there are a lot of girls out there who need not even a bit makeup, there are all natural and sweet. and if a girl has such a face, looking the exactly same way in the morning as well as in the evening, in the club or else... well then her weight could be a ton and she can have three arms, it doesn´t matter to me at all ^^

Besides the optical matter, the most important thing on a girl is that she is a lil crazy. well yeah, the "she must be funny and kind and sweet" blah blah might be important, okay ^^ .. but i dont care if she´s a crazy childish nature ^^ Me, i´m able to be serious where i have to be, and then i drive to McDonalds and sing my order. I go to my banking accountant in a suite and discuss financial matters, leaving the building and jump terribly laughing into a puddle.. well 'my girl' should be crazy enough not just to laugh one single time and tolerate it other times, but to join my party of madness or get herself crazy ideas i could join in. Biggrin
good personality mixed with good looks
breathing, preferably
(07-08-2019, 02:14 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: breathing, preferably

Or at least a little warm, not a cold one.  Rolleyes
The ones who dont give a F*** about me ....
(07-08-2019, 09:42 PM)boris1333 Wrote: The ones who dont give a F*** about me ....

Seems very personal, would you like to talk about it.
Alive and kicking and screaming and not escaping.
when they are on toast my guy.
This thread was both as entertaining and unnerving as I thought. Nice Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
do you like forum updates? coracola 17 369 06-17-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
What kind of weed do ya'll smoke? Sinai 0 170 05-26-2019, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Sinai
What programming language do you like? Marcelo 13 447 04-30-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: mashakirao