What is your happy hobby?
by KaiHentaiGuy - November 20, 2019 at 03:16 AM
A nigga like me loves to collect gaming consoles, thus far I've accumulated a damn good start, a few thousand dollars in consoles alone at the very least. 

I'm particularly interested in Dev Systems, the ones used pre-launch to develop games for the systems beforehand. You can find a fuckton of these units on Ebay, but they're gonna set you back a grand at the very least usually. And that's without the boxes, sometimes even w/o cords and controllers as well.

Dev kit games on the other hand seem to be fairly easy to cop, depending on what you're looking at. The dev kit games are usually beta-builds and you can even find a few of them that never got an official release and are thus considered 'lost'.

What about you anon? What do your hobby(s) consist of?
I used to collect a shit load of comic books when I was younger, still have them. I'd spend hours just reading them when I had nothing else to do. I've been thinking about really starting to collect them now. Also used to collect pokemon cards. Still got a whole binder full of em. Don't do it anymore, but still watch people like maxmoefoe open them.
Quote:What do your hobby(s) consist of?

Smashing anime watching faggots who refer to themselves as, 'nigga'.
(November 20, 2019 at 09:03 AM)EPP Wrote:

You have a very respectful hobby, sir. Take me under your apprenticeship.
I myself like fishing, wood working and drinking beer!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching/Spammer
(November 20, 2019 at 09:03 AM)EPP Wrote:

[Image: tenor.gif]

Crikey!
my happy hobby is coding i like coding more that people like chocolate Tongue
Hello! I  like to watch episodes from star wars. If it weren’t for my craving for various gadgets, but now there are so many video converters https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/ for every taste that in the municipality you don’t have to bother with choosing a device. Or when you want to transfer a cool science fiction movie from one gadget to another. Which are convenient for all possible formats, as well as for Windows and Mac. Wondershare supports some VR devices, 4K video formats, as well as rare audio formats such as ACC, OGG, AC3, M4R, AIFF, APE. In addition, specific devices such as Apple TV, Xbox, iPad, PSP, Insta360. Try using on your device.
to collect napkins and memories
(February 05, 2020 at 04:11 PM)Umbrella Wrote: to collect napkins and memories

that is beautiful
I just love to clean our house and cars everyday hehehe
Mining diamonds and screaming creeper ahw man!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I hope do the everything gets back normally and happy foxsamix2022 3 890 October 20, 2020 at 04:09 AM
Last Post: 19689p
What are your your After-Corona resolutions ? Phantom Dancer 35 4,394 August 31, 2020 at 02:20 AM
Last Post: Mmmph
whats made you happy today? zhclgmfz 6 1,468 February 14, 2020 at 03:58 AM
Last Post: MrBr