What is your favourite Movie and Why
by inbo16 - November 25, 2019 at 09:06 PM
Dear RF Memebers

I would like to know each of you what kind of movies you are watching and why do you prefer these kind of movies

Let's have some talk.
Avengers and Joker 2019 bro
(November 25, 2019 at 09:59 PM)DaddyBoss Wrote: Avengers and Joker 2019 bro

The Joker yeah is just so amazing. Joker record income is $259 million by now. it incredible movie

(November 25, 2019 at 09:59 PM)DaddyBoss Wrote: Avengers

well for me for the avenger not really my type. hope you enjoyed it.
I do enjoy the Marvel films, good escapism. Unsure how much I will invest in going to watch them at the cinema now as after Endgame I'm not a s keen to follow.
I just like stupid comedies with black humour or something pop-scientific where people explain complicated things in a simple way
comedies are for feeling good, pop-sci for learning ofc

btw I'd appreciate a lot if someone can recommend me something 'scientific'
Forrest Gump. It's geeky but still adventurous.
[Image: 91M90It4voL._SY445_.jpg]

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring.

A masterpiece of cinematography, minimal dialogue and a poignant meaning.
Taken series is the best hands down.
Science of Sleep, old movie by Michel Gondry. Showed it to all my GFs, they all loved it, too)

Oh yeah, also Only Lovers Left Alive by Jim Jarmusch. In fact, all movies by Jim are excellent)
(November 26, 2019 at 04:57 PM)Binbinman Wrote: Forrest Gump. It's geeky but still adventurous.

lol. Yeah the movie for me seems too odd... but quite interesting

(November 26, 2019 at 04:53 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote: I just like stupid comedies with black humour or something pop-scientific where people explain complicated things in a simple way
comedies are for feeling good, pop-sci for learning ofc

btw I'd appreciate a  lot if someone can recommend me something 'scientific'

Like Charlie!  Yeah I like comm as well. I think you can just google best Sci Movies on google and there wll be a lot of interesting movies list . I have watched a lot. try Ex machina maybe Wall E  . Tha martian . Inters.... All of these Movies are really worth watching

(November 26, 2019 at 05:22 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: [Image: 91M90It4voL._SY445_.jpg]

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring.

A masterpiece of cinematography, minimal dialogue and a poignant meaning.

Sounds really Cool. all the beautiful Seasons are here Smile

(November 26, 2019 at 06:59 PM)bryan_mills Wrote: Taken series is the best hands down.

Nope. I would definotly for me go for Breaking Bad if you have watched it. I have watched this serie. it really good. But never ever close to BB for me .

(November 26, 2019 at 08:39 PM)BlueHawa11 Wrote: Science of Sleep, old movie by Michel Gondry. Showed it to all my GFs, they all loved it, too)

Oh yeah, also Only Lovers Left Alive by Jim Jarmusch. In fact, all movies by Jim are excellent)

I would definitly agree with you. Hands Down for J-J. Excellent Wor

(November 26, 2019 at 03:01 PM)troubled Wrote: I do enjoy the Marvel films, good escapism. Unsure how much I will invest in going to watch them at the cinema now as after Endgame I'm not a s keen to follow.

How much does the cinema cost in your place mate. it usually not that expensive . less than 8 euro for me.... I hope you can aford it for one day to have some fun... I love good escapism ... good one
The Last Mimzy hands down best movie.
I ain't got no favorite movie cuz I'm a real man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
iphone vs galaxy - whos better and why?? Marcelo 5 94 4 hours ago
Last Post: Hiss
WHICH MOVIE DO YOU REMEMBER MOST IN 2019? BugYouYes 35 786 January 16, 2020 at 06:40 PM
Last Post: Poooke201
Whats your favourite season of the Simpsons? Sunsingerlock 45 1,262 January 12, 2020 at 11:23 PM
Last Post: Disfirm