Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
What is your favorite VPN?
I mainly use three proxy/VPN clients. I never pay for my services to be completely honest, so I always go on trial but my top 3 are

CyberGhost
Hotspot
Ultrasurf (Really just a quick proxy program with 3 selections, always stable no matter what.)

What's your guys favorite?
I'm currently using PIA, I like it and it's got all the features I want.

Before PIA, I used Zenmate which was a pretty good free vpn.
(08-04-2017, 02:07 AM)Sem Wrote:  I'm currently using PIA, I like it and it's got all the features I want.

Before PIA, I used Zenmate which was a pretty good free vpn.

Any experience with the VPNs I used? And if so, do you know how they compare? I'll check them out and try them out. I like having as much as possible because when one updates, sometimes others becomes terrible with compliance.
(08-04-2017, 02:14 AM)CyprisCel Wrote:  Any experience with the VPNs I used? And if so, do you know how they compare? I'll check them out and try them out. I like having as much as possible because when one updates, sometimes others becomes terrible with compliance.

I've used Cyberghost and Hotspot Shield.

They are a little slower than PIA and Zenmate from what I've noticed and they don't have the features that PIA does. Try out Zenmate and see what you think... it can also be downloaded as a browser extension for quickly turning the vpn on/off.
cyberghost and any of the free shit because I'm a super welfare guy when it comes to this shit, hotspot shield slowed my pc the fuck down for some reason though.
Zenmate is pretty good, i got he extension and full vpn
(08-04-2017, 03:49 AM)amifakeorreal Wrote:  Zenmate is pretty good, i got he extension and full vpn

And if you use Zenmate for a while they give you free premium. I used Zenmate for like 4 months and they gave me 6 months free premium.
(08-04-2017, 03:51 AM)Sem Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 03:49 AM)amifakeorreal Wrote:  Zenmate is pretty good, i got he extension and full vpn

And if you use Zenmate for a while they give you free premium. I used Zenmate for like 4 months and they gave me 6 months free premium.

O my friend has a premium account so I just mooch off of his haha
From the free ones?
Well, if you want privacy, use Zenmate.
If you want to blend with other users so it's harder to find you, use Cyberghost.
If you want an open source VPN, use Psiphon.
If you want a vast list of always unblacklisted IPs, use Tuxler.

I'd recommend you to pay for a VPN, though. PIA, NordVPN or cryptostorm.
I use algo, and just make a new vpn on the fly every time i need one. it works like a charm and i can choose exactly where the traffic will pop out (london is great for watching tv online!!!!)

https://github.com/trailofbits/algo
(08-04-2017, 02:05 AM)CyprisCel Wrote:  I mainly use three proxy/VPN clients. I never pay for my services to be completely honest, so I always go on trial but my top 3 are

CyberGhost
Hotspot
Ultrasurf (Really just a quick proxy program with 3 selections, always stable no matter what.)

What's your guys favorite?

Algo on digital ocean is the bizness
yea I dont use vpns sooo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes your life enjoyable? UnknownPawn 44 993 9 hours ago
Last Post: cheezz
  Whats your favourite game atm? xIRayZ 6 199 11 hours ago
Last Post: ADMHYP
  your favorite beer dabeastishere 31 805 05-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: meggiescouldm
  Favorite Game? offl0ad 45 1,069 05-22-2019, 03:13 AM