Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is earth
Is earth round?
What came first earth or god?

[Image: wy7ZU.gif]
post for sb swag
Closer approximations range from modelling the shape of the surface of the entire Earth as an oblate spheroid or an oblate ellipsoid.
Closer approximations range from modelling the shape of the surface of the entire Earth as an oblate spheroid or an oblate ellipsoid.
It's just a prank
Earth is Lel, I'm Lel. I'm Earth
first of all, religionforums

second of all, im agnostic so my answer will be a bit weird

i would think that god came first, because Genesis 1:1 literally says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth."

so it obviously means, he created the earth.
(02-15-2016, 08:10 PM)Muinu Wrote:  first of all, religionforums

i would think that god came first, because Genesis 1:1 literally says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth."

So where did god come from?
(02-15-2016, 08:12 PM)Ruby Wrote:  

good question
It's all an illusion.
(02-15-2016, 08:12 PM)Ruby Wrote:  

and that is why i am agnostic.
WHAT IS EARTH
BABY DON'T HURT ME
(02-15-2016, 08:14 PM)JustToDownloD Wrote:  WHAT IS EARTH
BABY DON'T HURT ME

i see what you did there