What is Hall of Autism?
Hello, I don't know where to ask this, but what is this Hall of Autism thing? I've looked it up in the forum search option but any other thread would have comments like "I want to be in the Hall of Autism", "am I autistic enough to be in the Hall of Autism?" or proposing different levels of autism.
Is it some kind of doxing or what's the intention?
Well, the Hall of Autism is quite simply a list of great (and not so great) past users of this site. To get on this list, you have to be known for doing something completely autistic or BE completely autistic. Users like legendary techpony11, Radix, and more are included on the Hall of Autism. However, you do not have to be a member of the site to simply be in the Hall. Many are victims of great Raid Forums pranks, some of who have made there laptops part of a 3 course meal and destroyed other electronics in their possession. To this day, there is still room for the Hall of Autism, so if you play your cards right and act like the next Forrest Gump, you will definitely be first ballot. Good luck!

[

ironic
(07-31-2017, 06:41 AM)SphinxDetective Wrote:  
(07-30-2017, 04:05 PM)belenz Wrote:  

ironic

https://raidforums.com/hoa/
(07-31-2017, 04:18 AM)topkkekm8 Wrote:  Well, the Hall of Autism is quite simply a list of great (and not so great) past users of this site. To get on this list, you have to be known for doing something completely autistic or BE completely autistic. Users like legendary techpony11, Radix, and more are included on the Hall of Autism. However, you do not have to be a member of the site to simply be in the Hall. Many are victims of great Raid Forums pranks, some of who have made there laptops part of a 3 course meal and destroyed other electronics in their possession. To this day, there is still room for the Hall of Autism, so if you play your cards right and act like the next Forrest Gump, you will definitely be first ballot. Good luck!

This is a pretty good summary of what the HOA is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I be on the hall of autism??? ILoveTheInternet 5 1,012 07-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: BRK
  THE REAL AUTISM TEST Waifu_Chan 4 1,035 01-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: ratboygenius
  autism.mp4 Vanissery 8 1,190 11-29-2015, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Vanissery
  You have autism Muqi 2 1,391 10-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Last Post: DrCocktor
  Pancake lord of autism Muqi 6 1,550 08-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Hayes