What if cryptocurrency is banned?
by Creater - May 22, 2021 at 01:18 PM
What if cryptocurrency is banned worldwide  . What is the position will world become? Is crypto will rule the world
I mean some drugs are banned almost everywhere too - and they still exist. You cant really stop crypto.
(May 22, 2021 at 01:19 PM)peet Wrote: I mean some drugs are banned almost everywhere too - and they still exist. You cant really stop crypto.

agreed, But also take into account that crypto is generally accepted by capitalist nations who have the most power and crypto doesn't really have a justification to be banned besides in authoritarian nations.
(May 22, 2021 at 01:18 PM)Creater Wrote: What if cryptocurrency is banned worldwide  . What is the position will world become? Is crypto will rule the world

we all move to the moon and make a 'crypto community'....you all get a metallic crypto logo tattooed on your forehead
(May 22, 2021 at 01:19 PM)peet Wrote: I mean some drugs are banned almost everywhere too - and they still exist. You cant really stop crypto.

This is a great point, it's not like there's a crypto 'bank' that can be robbed or shut down, but that also begs the question: can a bitcoin wallet be hacked to change the balance? I'm not an expert on cryptocurrency, but I wonder if that's possible...
(May 22, 2021 at 01:18 PM)Creater Wrote: What if cryptocurrency is banned worldwide  . What is the position will world become? Is crypto will rule the world

Govt cant stop it as its decentralized.
If all hardware upgrades to more advanced quantum processors and even network infra upgrades accordingly, there is a possibility if AI is preconfigured to monitor crypto hash or any related content & send to authorities.

Conclusion: This will never happen anytime soon.
if master in math its gone for ever break crypto guess odd and even

It will be moved underground. It is possible that it will morph in a new form.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
Countries that ban it will fall behind in the new economy and only harm themselves. I think they posture like they will ban and secretly accumulate all they can
It's unlikely to be banned "everywhere". It is or will be regulated to some extent at best. India for instance even reversed their decision to ban it.
I admire the tech and how blockchains can have decent uses, it's just this idea of a decentralised currency eventually being owned by central banks just seems a bit off. I mean, if the proles can earn a decent amount of investing, then I guess good for them Smile
Then i get to stop working on my thesis Smile so why not?