Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What does the staff team need to improve on?
I think you guys should work on color themes, because everything else is okay. I suppose Black-blue or Black-Orange would be nice!
Hello, as a new user, I found a bit tricky to get to understand how the credit system works, maybe something about it could be posted upon subscription.
sounds great, i will try to see it next saturday
(05-05-2017, 09:54 PM)gabsilvagabga Wrote:  Hello, as a new user, I found a bit tricky to get to understand how the credit system works, maybe something about it could be posted upon subscription.
I agree with you. The first few minutes i was totally confused wich almost got me to leave the site. Fortunately i noticed the sense of it and understood how it works.

Because i am fairly new here (Joined: 05-19-2017) i want to learn a LOT.
I think there could be a section to LEARN and i mean learn not a bunch of posts which contradict themselfes.
I would like to see a Link collection to all kind of sites to suck up knowledge.
Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice addons))
I have only faced one problem so far. While I am planning to download a leak, I need to spend 8 credits to know the link. I have seen messages from users saying that link is not working. So always confused to spend credits to unlock the link. If this can be solved it will be helpful for several people. If the link is not working the thread has to be removed and the lost credits has to be given back. Just a suggestion. I hope you will have able to find a better solution to solve this.
Hmm not much in my experience. Maybe regulating Hidden Links more, and ensuring they're always up-to-date and working.
(05-24-2017, 01:58 PM)akmenon Wrote:  I have only faced one problem so far. While I am planning to download a leak, I need to spend 8 credits to know the link. I have seen messages from users saying that link is not working. So always confused to spend credits to unlock the link. If this can be solved it will be helpful for several people. If the link is not working the thread has to be removed and the lost credits has to be given back. Just a suggestion. I hope you will have able to find a better solution to solve this.

You spend credits at your own risk. If someone, or multiple people have said the link is broken then use your commonsense.

Why should lost credits be given back just because a link is no longer working. You spent credits to unlock the information, no-one said you are spending credits to unlock a working link.  Wink
The style of the site or don't no the popularity

Agree with the idea of ban time ... Too long and too hard
[Image: 20a347c1ebb9197e1db1b4db0f12884b.png]
Everything is just fine
I just don't like the red theme color
(06-27-2017, 11:24 PM)kutetea Wrote:  Everything is just fine
I just don't like the red theme color

You can change the theme/color by pressing the button beside your name in the upper right corner

[Image: ggUmzgM.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which team you are rooting for? Hisoka1122 16 1,124 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: ANK1036Official
  how you improve seo?? davidsaf56 1 571 01-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: SamSpim
  1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers - Best College Football Games Team Ever zhangzk 1 835 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: $2a$45
  Opinions on the staff Moot 4 784 09-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡
  Team Fortress 2 Vanissery 19 2,524 06-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: micko05