Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What does the staff team need to improve on?
(09-18-2015, 03:16 AM)Vanissery Wrote:  My complaint isn't about mods. It's about the people of rf.

Now I know. Mods can be corrupt since we are all humans and have personal feelings so we put that in front of our job (most of us anyway)

What pisses me off is when someone breaks a rule. we warn them, They repeat an offence, and then they shout Nazimods omg rf is gay rf is dead wtf.

1. You need to shut the fuck up and take no part in trying to defend a rule breaker who repeats an offence after given warnings (You could go with "o my gee they didn't read it. That is their own fault. sorry.) When people say to "read the rules" read the fucking rules!

2. I have gotten personal messages like this fucking gem. [Image: 0b2d6b9b137fd342ce074f658bfe87b9.png] Like what the fuck were you expecting. to get away with posting malaware to random people? sorry. This isn't the deep web. Sit around there instead of here.

3. When people go around to try and report someone (for example @RogerRaccoon ) to a mod pointing out every fucking rule they have broken since "i don't like them" Honestly. Leave those people alone. They already get hate from you fags. Would rather not want to get involved in any more drama. Thankss!

4. Shut the fuck up honestly. Personally for me. when people spout Nazimods when I ban one person (even though I am VERY leniant already) it just has me want to ban you as well since you are just being a fucking nuisance to my work.

5. I know the "respect rule" is gone but really.... It's common sense to at least try to not fucking cuss out a mod. What really triggers me is when I am just sitting trying to have fun then I get 50 comments saying FUCK YOU MOD GO AWAY! Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I can't have a good time. You guys really take advantage whenever a rule is placed and that is extreamly gay

6. It seems every day more drama gets started. Really. Stop. It ruins this website for everybody. either because

(A.) they get ignored while asking "what the hell is going on / can we just raid?"

(B.) They are in the drama and pissed off.

There are a lot of people on this site I really like. But when people pull this shit. Come on.

Edit: OH ALSO! There are times where I am the only mod online. Even though we have so much staff....really........really.....

Everyone is on at one time. they all go to bed. then I am here trying to mod this shit.

K

The amount of truth in this post penetrates my anus. Never have I ever seen you speak this well Van. I agree 100% and since when is AncientReality on RF? Never knew he used it.
(09-18-2015, 03:16 AM)Vanissery Wrote:  My complaint isn't about mods. It's about the people of rf.

Now I know. Mods can be corrupt since we are all humans and have personal feelings so we put that in front of our job (most of us anyway)

What pisses me off is when someone breaks a rule. we warn them, They repeat an offence, and then they shout Nazimods omg rf is gay rf is dead wtf.

1. You need to shut the fuck up and take no part in trying to defend a rule breaker who repeats an offence after given warnings (You could go with "o my gee they didn't read it. That is their own fault. sorry.) When people say to "read the rules" read the fucking rules!

2. I have gotten personal messages like this fucking gem. [Image: 0b2d6b9b137fd342ce074f658bfe87b9.png] Like what the fuck were you expecting. to get away with posting malaware to random people? sorry. This isn't the deep web. Sit around there instead of here.

3. When people go around to try and report someone (for example @RogerRaccoon ) to a mod pointing out every fucking rule they have broken since "i don't like them" Honestly. Leave those people alone. They already get hate from you fags. Would rather not want to get involved in any more drama. Thankss!

4. Shut the fuck up honestly. Personally for me. when people spout Nazimods when I ban one person (even though I am VERY leniant already) it just has me want to ban you as well since you are just being a fucking nuisance to my work.

5. I know the "respect rule" is gone but really.... It's common sense to at least try to not fucking cuss out a mod. What really triggers me is when I am just sitting trying to have fun then I get 50 comments saying FUCK YOU MOD GO AWAY! Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I can't have a good time. You guys really take advantage whenever a rule is placed and that is extreamly gay

6. It seems every day more drama gets started. Really. Stop. It ruins this website for everybody. either because

(A.) they get ignored while asking "what the hell is going on / can we just raid?"

There are a lot of people on this site I really like. But when people pull this shit. Come on.

Edit: OH ALSO! There are times where I am the only mod online. Even though we have so much staff....really........really.....

Everyone is on at one time. they all go to bed. then I am here trying to mod this shit.

K
Exfuckingactly which is why when I was banning people for harassment it was completly justifiable. Spamming nNazimods isnt going to save you
(09-18-2015, 04:00 AM)Blood Lust Wrote:  

K
Exfuckingactly which is why when I was banning people for harassment it was completly justifiable. Spamming nNazimods isnt going to save you

Again, this is anotber great point. Calling the mods nazis does not help at all. You'll just end up like all those black people
who get shot or 'abused' for not cooperating with law enforcement. Why does nobody get this? The mods understand it? So why can't others?
Stopping petty fucking drama, seriously, If the mods just say "fuck off and stop arguing" before something spirals out of control then 99% of these so called "arguments" will die down and people will forget. seriously, that would be great.
Bumping this due to the importance of this thread.
We need more staff in the morning. NewFag s spam cancer.
(09-17-2015, 04:08 AM)D4N彡 Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 03:30 AM)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wrote:  Mods shouldn't ban for personal reasons , mod harassment isn't a rule. Also there has been only bans for harassment of one member on RF and we all know who it is what about all the other members being harassed ? Not ALL mods should be focused when one person gets harassed it should equal to any person not just because the person being harassed is a mods friend.

@Predator has removed the harassment rule, so the staff team will take in no part of stopping harassment.

TBH is was a stupid rule, It leaves lots of people vunerable, I personally think this rule should be reinstated.
(10-11-2015, 03:54 PM)lagboy Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 04:08 AM)D4N彡 Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 03:30 AM)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wrote:  Mods shouldn't ban for personal reasons , mod harassment isn't a rule. Also there has been only bans for harassment of one member on RF and we all know who it is what about all the other members being harassed ? Not ALL mods should be focused when one person gets harassed it should equal to any person not just because the person being harassed is a mods friend.

@Predator has removed the harassment rule, so the staff team will take in no part of stopping harassment.

TBH is was a stupid rule, It leaves lots of people vunerable, I personally think this rule should be reinstated.

Personally I agree, I'm tired of people bashing on other members. It's getting out of hand that they end up getting dox'd and people just fuck with the person who got dox'd, saying their name that's similar to another entity.

I'll probably have to ask Sem / Pred to reinstate the rule.
(10-11-2015, 10:32 PM)D4N彡 Wrote:  Personally I agree, I'm tired of people bashing on other members. It's getting out of hand that they end up getting dox'd and people just fuck with the person who got dox'd, saying their name that's similar to another entity.

I'll probably have to ask Sem / Pred to reinstate the rule.

I understood your message, will leave it alone.
Going to be dead honest here, Moderation has corrupted a few Members, Im no the only one who agrees that @[MVP] has become a self righteous faggot. TBH I know the harassment rule isnt in place anymore, but mods are the backbone of the community, dammit, and they should stay that was. Im not saying mods shouldn't harass people if they want to

but don't take it so far as...
well...
you know...

@[MVP]
1. Staff should not be breaking the rules themselves, I've seen a lot of corruption and abuse. I'm not going to put some mods on blast.
2. I believe Staff should stop being rough on people because it makes no sense, why did you apply in the first place.
3. Stop banning us for no reason, I saw one person get banned because his keyboard was broken and there was a little spam delay.
4. We need a lot of moderators in different time zones. Some are online, but lazy and careless.

Thank you, I believe the RaidForums Staff team shall work on these.
As I said before, I will attempt to get @Sem or @Predator to reinstate the harassment rule, or provide the core of it back at least.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which team you are rooting for? Hisoka1122 16 1,124 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: ANK1036Official
  how you improve seo?? davidsaf56 1 571 01-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: SamSpim
  1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers - Best College Football Games Team Ever zhangzk 1 835 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: $2a$45
  Opinions on the staff Moot 4 784 09-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡
  Team Fortress 2 Vanissery 19 2,524 06-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: micko05