Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What does the staff team need to improve on?
This is a nice thread everyone has things they can work on, I know I am guilty of some of these things and I will work on fixing them.
Corrupt fckin mods
m8
>be me
>posts afregis face pic cause he doesn't care in skype
>bans everyoen that posts in sb
>makes own rule to his benefit

Now, I don't relaly have a problem with Afregis other than he's a big faggot Kappa (jk i actually like the guy)
but....
let's be honest
I know mods can make up rules on the spot to stop spam and shit
but I don't think mods should be allowed to make rules that benefit themselves.
Meaning they can't make rules that would only benefit themselves and not others
SUCH AS
AFREGIS AND YOUR DUMB RULE ABOUT YOUR PIC
k if you're willing to show ur face on skype
of course ppl will take a screenshot on of
m8 it's rf
it's not fckin minecraft
k?
thnx
sorry about rant
plz no ban

lmaooo and @Hisoka is corrupt (nigga tried to accept my bribe) KEK
Heart
they need to stop NaziModding and work on the forums a bit more than they have not just shoutbox
(09-17-2015, 11:36 AM)DrCocktor Wrote:  I think the ban times are also too long, If somebody gets banned for 2 days.  They are just going to ban evade.  Its not right but its going to happen.  Bans should be in the timeline of hours not days because banning for days isnt going to prevent anything

All in honesty, had they just followed the rules, they wouldn't have to be banned, and certain users feel like evading the bans.
This is why we have a ban appeal.
(09-17-2015, 12:10 PM)C4N彡 Wrote:  they need to stop NaziModding and work on the forums a bit more than they have not just shoutbox

The forums are handled by the Mod+ team. Do not worry about that. Smile
(09-17-2015, 11:31 AM)Tweedler Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 04:26 AM)Jackz Wrote:  Not being pressured to fill ban quotas

Newfags will be Rftechponys so try to help them instead of banning them

That is about it

Oh and corruption please don't be corrupt staff thank you

+1 on the ban quotas, trigger happy banning is not fun and is not constructive, banning should be rarer then it currently is.

Reports about staff should be taken more seriously. Most staff members, but especially mods, seem to just ignore and make a joke out of any staff report.

We no longer have the ban quota because of Admin Hisoka, he just wants us to moderate whenever we can. He judges us on activity really.
(09-17-2015, 01:20 PM)D4N彡 Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 11:31 AM)Tweedler Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 04:26 AM)Jackz Wrote:  Not being pressured to fill ban quotas

Newfags will be Rftechponys so try to help them instead of banning them

That is about it

Oh and corruption please don't be corrupt staff thank you

+1 on the ban quotas, trigger happy banning is not fun and is not constructive, banning should be rarer then it currently is.

Reports about staff should be taken more seriously. Most staff members, but especially mods, seem to just ignore and make a joke out of any staff report.

We no longer have the ban quota because of Admin Hisoka, he just wants us to moderate whenever we can. He judges us on activity really.

That is such a relief then

I almost didn't want to apply for Moderator again because of needing to fill ban quotas

I am happy right now
Something they need to improve on is fixing personal bias and to keep their feelings away from their job. Especially one mod in particular...
(09-17-2015, 11:36 AM)DrCocktor Wrote:  I think the ban times are also too long, If somebody gets banned for 2 days.  They are just going to ban evade.  Its not right but its going to happen.  Bans should be in the timeline of hours not days because banning for days isnt going to prevent anything

No one is going to ban evade unless they are either stupid or impatient.
The mods have made it clear that ban evasion is completely against the rules
and should be taken quite seriously, The ban times are not to long, Hours wouldn't
teach anyone anything.
(09-17-2015, 11:32 PM)Mimi Wrote:  

and should be taken quite seriously, The ban times are not to long, Hours wouldn't
teach anyone anything.

I'm sure you'll hate to here me say this, but I agree with Mimi 100%. A couple of hours isn't enough for someone that broke a rule. Mods give people warnings too, so it's their fault when they get banned. (unrelated but i just found out that i can browse the forums while on my ps vita. no sb tho. shit is so cash)
(09-17-2015, 11:42 PM)jretzios Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 11:32 PM)Mimi Wrote:  

teach anyone anything.

I'm sure you'll hate to here me say this, but I agree with Mimi 100%. A couple of hours isn't enough for someone that broke a rule. Mods give people warnings too, so it's their fault when they get banned. (unrelated but i just found out that i can browse the forums while on my ps vita. no sb tho. shit is so cash)

I agree with @[GOD] DrCocktor on the ban times.

Lots of times a person getting banned is due to not knowing the rules or getting a bit over excited. Warnings are not always given.

Let's say a 1 hour time-out/cool-down for a first offence, with a clear message in his profile why he got that 1 hour ban.
If certain person keeps disrespecting the rules after that, he's just looking for trouble. So a xxx day ban.

Everything else said by members in this thread i agree with.
My complaint isn't about mods. It's about the people of rf.

Now I know. Mods can be corrupt since we are all humans and have personal feelings so we put that in front of our job (most of us anyway)

What pisses me off is when someone breaks a rule. we warn them, They repeat an offence, and then they shout Nazimods omg rf is gay rf is dead wtf.

1. You need to shut the fuck up and take no part in trying to defend a rule breaker who repeats an offence after given warnings (You could go with "o my gee they didn't read it. That is their own fault. sorry.) When people say to "read the rules" read the fucking rules!

2. I have gotten personal messages like this fucking gem. [Image: 0b2d6b9b137fd342ce074f658bfe87b9.png] Like what the fuck were you expecting. to get away with posting malaware to random people? sorry. This isn't the deep web. Sit around there instead of here.

3. When people go around to try and report someone (for example @RogerRaccoon ) to a mod pointing out every fucking rule they have broken since "i don't like them" Honestly. Leave those people alone. They already get hate from you fags. Would rather not want to get involved in any more drama. Thankss!

4. Shut the fuck up honestly. Personally for me. when people spout Nazimods when I ban one person (even though I am VERY leniant already) it just has me want to ban you as well since you are just being a fucking nuisance to my work.

5. I know the "respect rule" is gone but really.... It's common sense to at least try to not fucking cuss out a mod. What really triggers me is when I am just sitting trying to have fun then I get 50 comments saying FUCK YOU MOD GO AWAY! Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I can't have a good time. You guys really take advantage whenever a rule is placed and that is extreamly gay

6. It seems every day more drama gets started. Really. Stop. It ruins this website for everybody. either because

(A.) they get ignored while asking "what the hell is going on / can we just raid?"

(B.) They are in the drama and pissed off.

There are a lot of people on this site I really like. But when people pull this shit. Come on.

Edit: OH ALSO! There are times where I am the only mod online. Even though we have so much staff....really........really.....

Everyone is on at one time. they all go to bed. then I am here trying to mod this shit.

K

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which team you are rooting for? Hisoka1122 16 1,124 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: ANK1036Official
  how you improve seo?? davidsaf56 1 571 01-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: SamSpim
  1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers - Best College Football Games Team Ever zhangzk 1 835 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: $2a$45
  Opinions on the staff Moot 4 784 09-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡
  Team Fortress 2 Vanissery 19 2,524 06-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: micko05