Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What does the staff team need to improve on?
If you work on a project where you build an entire polished sql database from all the leaked ones put together, the whole world would be trying to join this site!
hey, i dunno if i agree but thats fine
I think more help for new users. It can be very daunting
they could give us free cookies or something
(09-17-2015, 11:31 AM)Tweedler Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 04:26 AM)Jackz Wrote:  Not being pressured to fill ban quotas

Newfags will be Rftechponys so try to help them instead of banning them

That is about it

Oh and corruption please don't be corrupt staff thank you

+1 on the ban quotas, trigger happy banning is not fun and is not constructive, banning should be rarer then it currently is.

Reports about staff should be taken more seriously. Most staff members, but especially mods, seem to just ignore and make a joke out of any staff report.

Thank you for pointing out corruption. Its important.
Its good for now. No changes needed i guess
New UI theme change. A color scheme change would probably good
(09-17-2015, 03:22 AM)Dan Wrote:  WARNING: ANY JOKE SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GIVEN A ONE WEEK FORUM BAN

As of the past three months, I always hear negative and positive things about our Mod and Mod+ team.

I'm open up to any suggestions for improvements and what not, so the question still stands..

What improvements do you wish the staff team to work on?

Maybe better communication. What I mean by this is that bans are handed out left and right without letting the user know or giving a reason. Some bans are even given when users follow the rules simply because the a mod is on the rag that day. There is a PM system which can be used to give warnings and explain to the user that he is doing something wrong.

When bans occur we just get a message stating that our account is IP locked which isn't very clear.

My previous account acctually had its credits revoked because I greeted people in the introductions, which is apparently against some stupid rule and inforced by a mod on his period. This not only demotivated me from sharing my databases but also made me give a fuck about this shithole of a site.

So in short: open lines of communication and stop being dicks.
I seem to be banned again without any explanation given? How about you fucktards start giving reasons for bans
(05-24-2018, 08:30 AM)AggroTechnical Wrote:  I seem to be banned again without any explanation given? How about you fucktards start giving reasons for bans

You aren't banned wdym? If you were banned how would you be posting this?
(05-24-2018, 12:10 PM)September_11_2001 Wrote:  
(05-24-2018, 08:30 AM)AggroTechnical Wrote:  I seem to be banned again without any explanation given? How about you fucktards start giving reasons for bans

You aren't banned wdym? If you were banned how would you be posting this?

I got the ban message when trying to download a db. The rest of the site works fine. Maybe its an error, maybe not, there's no way for me to know what's going on server side
my opinion , No changes needed i guess

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which team you are rooting for? Hisoka1122 16 1,124 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: ANK1036Official
  how you improve seo?? davidsaf56 1 571 01-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: SamSpim
  1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers - Best College Football Games Team Ever zhangzk 1 835 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: $2a$45
  Opinions on the staff Moot 4 784 09-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡
  Team Fortress 2 Vanissery 19 2,524 06-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: micko05