What do you typically buy online?
by Yemale - January 22, 2020 at 03:55 PM
What type of items do you buy online most often?
(January 22, 2020 at 03:55 PM)Yemale Wrote: What type of items do you buy online most often?

Thanks to the internet, it's possible to buy online almost everything you need. Usually, I buy online clothes, shoes, toys, accessories, books, and even medications. By the way, Canadian Pharmacy provides the lowest prices and fast delivery. As for other stuff, most often I make orders on Aliexpress.
Mostly I buy online is cute plushies and my favourite plush toy is a sonic plush toy because I like plushies.
(January 25, 2020 at 11:10 PM)Tuenya Wrote:
(January 22, 2020 at 03:55 PM)Yemale Wrote: What type of items do you buy online most often?

Thanks to the internet, it's possible to buy online almost everything you need.

Yeah these days there is really nothing you can't get online. I don't think there is any typical "online item" anymore.
sports goods mostly and cosmetics
I have recently bough "gemstone for sleep" and it's really work for me.
Paper towels and cleaning/laundry products
some stupid stuff from alliexpress like phone cases,earings,shitty clothes
I bought all of the sweet products advertised in this thread and now my life is a million times better
I'll buy whatever deals that I can find.
Mostly clothes or accessories.
Typical i don't necessarily need. Also I'd recommend dhgate and aliexpress for cheap items.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
List of Online Shops Who Accept Bitcoin carnage00666 1 229 August 02, 2020 at 09:47 AM
Last Post: richard5023
Shopping online or purchasing in a local store? Yemale 5 475 March 15, 2020 at 03:47 AM
Last Post: Roundrobin31
Online dating scam? Eedys 18 1,851 November 12, 2019 at 10:34 AM
Last Post: n0iseg