What do you think of zoloft? (sertraline)
by gobinet - November 22, 2021 at 05:11 AM
Tongue 
What you think about zoloft? :D
Its a great drug for deppression. I was on it for a year until the doc weened me off. This drug saved my life
(November 22, 2021 at 05:11 AM)gobinet Wrote: What you think about zoloft? :D

It's even better for OCD (in higher doses), obsessive ideation and intrusive thoughts, than as an antidepressant.
It's good for stabilization. Learn skills while on it, then ween off.
Never even heard of this, whats the effect?
(November 26, 2021 at 02:56 PM)Chase Wrote: It's good for stabilization. Learn skills while on it, then ween off.

yeah, I use it a lot to stabilize myself day by day, and I was even able to establish a routine to "not lose my mind
(November 26, 2021 at 11:58 PM)gobinet Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 02:56 PM)Chase Wrote: It's good for stabilization. Learn skills while on it, then ween off.

yeah, I use it a lot to stabilize myself day by day, and I was even able to establish a routine to "not lose my mind

Yeah, I was on Anti-Depressants from 9 years old to 22 years old. Got off few years ago, my mind is much more clear. I have to admit during those rough times I really needed it, I also smoke a lot of weed nowadays. Around $150 worth of weed a day, its an expensive way to manage my anxiety but I like it much more than the pills.
It's shit as all psychiatric drugs. They spoil wide areas of the brain, although they seem to provide temporary relief from depressive symptoms.
SSRI jew poison. Good to hear it help one guy, but for everyone one of him, there's ten who blew their brains out.
(November 28, 2021 at 02:44 AM)EPP Wrote: SSRI jew poison. Good to hear it help one guy, but for everyone one of him, there's ten who blew their brains out.

The tricyclics are still the most affective (amitriptyline, imipramine, nortriptyline, etc) but the SSRI, even though they are more purified molecules and have fewer side effects than the tricyclics are no jew poison.
(November 26, 2021 at 02:51 PM)Cyberbor Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 05:11 AM)gobinet Wrote: What you think about zoloft? :D

It's even better for OCD (in higher doses), obsessive ideation and intrusive thoughts, than as an antidepressant.

how does it work with OCD? just stops the repetitive thoughts?

(November 27, 2021 at 12:01 AM)Chase Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 11:58 PM)gobinet Wrote:

Yeah, I was on Anti-Depressants from 9 years old to 22 years old. Got off few years ago, my mind is much more clear. I have to admit during those rough times I really needed it, I also smoke a lot of weed nowadays. Around $150 worth of weed a day, its an expensive way to manage my anxiety but I like it much more than the pills.

that sounds tough....im glad you feel better now <3
(November 27, 2021 at 05:06 AM)KillForTheThrill Wrote: It's shit as all psychiatric drugs. They spoil wide areas of the brain, although they seem to provide temporary relief from depressive symptoms.

I think far too many people look for a quick temporary fix in their problems than the long journey to complete rejuvenation.

None of their 'therapy' is permanent. Just interminable cases of bad vibes happening over and over again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think of LSD ? azerty1234567 21 2,970 April 26, 2021 at 10:27 PM
Last Post: Zan