What do you think of Sword Art Online?
by Doktorflo10 - January 22, 2021 at 11:13 PM
Hello, I wanted to ask what you think about the anime Sword Art Online (SAO) which currently has 4 seasons. How do you like it? What about it and what not?

Thanks for your time :D
Expect technology to become a reality
Pretty good, they have this main story about the doctor and why he gave mc the seed. But is just progressing too slow. Alot of repeating story plot. Boy save girl than girl save boy.
(January 25, 2021 at 09:41 AM)anderson8888 Wrote: Pretty good, they have this main story about the doctor and why he gave mc the seed. But is just progressing too slow. Alot of repeating story plot. Boy save girl than girl save boy.

Yes, that's a bit of the thing with the consequences that come at the end. However, it is still a mega cool anime
Probably one of the worst animes in existence.
cool concept i think the vr part might become true but storywise kinda boring
The art style is certainly nice. Not sure about the plot though. Perhaps I should give it a go.
dunno why ppl like this trash, if it is about game, they should know .hack// series
actually SAO season one is amazing at that time
(January 30, 2021 at 07:47 AM)bookindex Wrote: dunno why ppl like this trash, if it is about game, they should know .hack// series

That's a good one to mention, but no one knows .hack// now
I just save the first half of the first season, but after then is just junk as well
I think it's cool but a few bad points to remember

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any New 2021 Sword animes out there? StupidCracker2020 0 134 February 08, 2021 at 05:58 PM
Last Post: StupidCracker2020
Any New 2020 Sword Animes? StupidCracker2020 10 730 November 01, 2020 at 10:50 PM
Last Post: saccularius
I need A New Sword Anime to watch pls recommend BaddestSpammer 16 1,006 May 29, 2020 at 08:26 AM
Last Post: 3E5sPk4cn7RZfnxF