What do you think of LSD ?
by azerty1234567 - February 21, 2021 at 09:32 PM
Haven't been back for a long time.hh
(February 23, 2021 at 08:43 PM)danpontulescu Wrote:
(February 23, 2021 at 08:13 PM)godofmissionary Wrote: makes me CRAZY horny LOL make sure you can take care of yourself if you do it .......

This is wrong for most people, also OP you should try it but in nature preferably or without many dumb people around you,better do it alone or with a friend,it is one of the most amazing and SAFEST substances that can help you a lot both mentally and energetically, it is not a party drug so I advise you to not do it like that especially your first time,you will have fun with it and you will learn a lot if you have good setting(preferably in nature) and put intention  in it!

This shit sounds deep, Got me looking forward to try it.
(February 23, 2021 at 08:43 PM)danpontulescu Wrote:
(February 23, 2021 at 08:13 PM)godofmissionary Wrote: makes me CRAZY horny LOL make sure you can take care of yourself if you do it .......

This is wrong for most people, also OP you should try it but in nature preferably or without many dumb people around you,better do it alone or with a friend,it is one of the most amazing and SAFEST substances that can help you a lot both mentally and energetically, it is not a party drug so I advise you to not do it like that especially your first time,you will have fun with it and you will learn a lot if you have good setting(preferably in nature) and put intention  in it!

Every one is different I speak for my experience!
haven't tried but im curious
LSD and shrooms are pretty great if you're in a good headspace and you're around people you trust. Let some bad juju slip in or your friend starts being an asshole and you better hope you don't wake up a murder suspect.
Be carefull cause it must be real LSD
dont do it you dont need it
I have tried it once, enjoyed the experience but unsure if i'd go again
I did not try it (yet). However, I've tried other things like LSA (VERY SEDATIVE) quite a good experience but when the effect ends I was so fucking tired. The one I would recommend is magic truffles, I tried a low-intermediate level and was pretty smooth and a good feeling.
It’s an amazing experience which every one should experience atleast once in their life. Although, it can be very scary and lots of anxiety if you do it in a wrong place, at the wrong time or wrong mindset. Please, mentally prepare yourself for the trip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LSD yes or no? kakabu 22 1,207 January 14, 2021 at 11:57 PM
Last Post: crachnut
cost of LSD Prismal 12 1,970 August 16, 2020 at 08:14 PM
Last Post: iTzChucky
Where do i buy LSD mari 15 2,017 August 16, 2020 at 08:11 PM
Last Post: iTzChucky