What do you think of LSD ?
by azerty1234567 - February 21, 2021 at 09:32 PM
What do you think of LSD ?
I would try it, I'm not very scared but can you tell me your experimentations with this drugs please ?
makes me CRAZY horny LOL make sure you can take care of yourself if you do it .......
(February 23, 2021 at 08:13 PM)godofmissionary Wrote: makes me CRAZY horny LOL make sure you can take care of yourself if you do it .......

And what sex are you again lmao?
Ive never heard anyone say this
(February 23, 2021 at 08:13 PM)godofmissionary Wrote: makes me CRAZY horny LOL make sure you can take care of yourself if you do it .......

This is wrong for most people, also OP you should try it but in nature preferably or without many dumb people around you,better do it alone or with a friend,it is one of the most amazing and SAFEST substances that can help you a lot both mentally and energetically, it is not a party drug so I advise you to not do it like that especially your first time,you will have fun with it and you will learn a lot if you have good setting(preferably in nature) and put intention  in it!
Never tried it before, heard alot of things about it... like people tripping and shit but still wanna try it out.
Shits good. Just remeber if the tab is bitter spit that shit out. Real Acid tastes of NOTHING
LSD is very wacky, it is the best drug.
LSD is a great substance it just has a lot of bad reputation behind it due to people misusing it.

I had a lot of anxiety when it first came down to it but I looked up a lot of NCBI (medical documents) and found out LSD is quite physically safe. Despite the weird things you might feel it's quite nice.

Dosing wise there is a wonderful source called psychonaut wiki in which has tons of good info on dosing and such but also take it with a grain of salt since you know.. It's a Wikipedia page.

The big thing is dosage. Cannabis can either cause a panic attack combined with LSD or a wonderful time. In the case you do want to try smoking weed with LSD id HIGHLY recommend some CBD to ease the anxiety/kill the weed a tad

LSD is a substance where I personally feel amazingly safe. The big thing making sure you get the right dose. Street LSD vs (online) LSD. (online) LSD is quite nice and what I personally use. Doing this I was able to make a microdosing solution that I used to try doses from 20-100ug and my personal favorite is 100-150ug. (the = to around one tab of LSD, some can be 85ug)

I'm unsure about your area but always try to get your hands on a test kit. Hopefully this helps a tad! I've been using psychedelics for around 4 years now and after doing high doses etc I personally like my low doses. It's also recommended to get a small bit of a benzo to use as a trip killer in the case you have a bad trip. In my experiences though I've gotten more anxiety from weed than I've ever gotten from psychedelics.
I used it a lot, but I traded it for thoughts.
Personally a big fan, dont trip very often - about once or twice per year right now but havent had any particularly bad experiences. Just make sure time and setting is good and youve got a backup plan if shit goes wrong and your set. Especially if its your first time id recommend getting a Xan / general Benzo or something to keep on the side. I know people who have died in horrible ways while on it but if your safe and mentally in a stable place you'll probably love it. Go on a walk around a wood you know well or go somewhere outdoors and natural and you can have one big vibe of a time, camping is pretty fun but I recommend being with someone if your camping on it, also recommend bringing some weed with you if you smoke, smoking on the comedown I find brings the visuals back nice and gently.

As pcpasourus said, psychonaut wiki is really helpful, I've worked with the owners before and that site has a landmine of great information.

100% suggest testing whatever your buying, use either Hofmann or Ehrlich - Hofmann will have you a more detailed idea of what you've got, Ehrlich will give you a more vague but still accurate idea, I havent used Hoffman but Ehrlich goes from clear to a kinda purple color for a positive test, i recommend googling a chart if you get a kit or sometimes I find kits come with a strip that indicates what you got
What is the difference that kills your brain
Only done it once, everything went a bit mental tbh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LSD yes or no? kakabu 22 1,207 January 14, 2021 at 11:57 PM
Last Post: crachnut
cost of LSD Prismal 12 1,970 August 16, 2020 at 08:14 PM
Last Post: iTzChucky
Where do i buy LSD mari 15 2,017 August 16, 2020 at 08:11 PM
Last Post: iTzChucky