What do you guys do to calm yourselves?
by Forgotten435 - April 30, 2021 at 01:16 PM
Any techniques you guys use to keep yourself calm in stressful situations?
i just take deep breaths and think “it could be worse” or “on the positive side...” and be super optimistic lol

I also find listening to music very calming
A Glass of water and some breathing exercises.

Or a cigarette.
Have a group of phrases or visual pictures to call back, to when your mind goes into that altered state. A little trick to center yourself and begin that emotional control
(April 30, 2021 at 01:59 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: Have a group of phrases or visual pictures, to call back to when your mind goes into that altered state. A little trick to center yourself and begin that emotional control

[Image: 41YE4RGEM0L.jpg]

We always hark back to this classic
i usually stop what im going, grab the next bus and masturbate in the back seat while I watch 40 year old women get on
(April 30, 2021 at 01:16 PM)Forgotten435 Wrote: Any techniques you guys use to keep yourself calm in stressful situations?

Pretty vague there chief. Let's flip that on it's head, WHY do you want to remain 'calm'? Sometimes, one needs to go from zero to prison. Are you being , 'tolerant'? Are you afraid of 'consequences'? Or are you one of these homos whose going to pass from by being, 'misgendered'? What are we talking about here? Do you work in a bank and ever week some nigger comes in and puts a shotgun in your face? Because the solution there isn't to remain calm but get another job. Is it something like public speaking? Well, who said you had to do anything? Instead of adjusting, say fuck it and leave. Pretty simple. Shit don't feel right, say fuck it and bounce.

(April 30, 2021 at 01:38 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: A Glass of water and some breathing exercises.

Or a cigarette.

So... like your giving birth or just got fucked in the ass, eh SunJew? ehehehe.
(May 01, 2021 at 03:06 AM)grangus Wrote: i usually stop what im going, grab the next bus and masturbate in the back seat while I watch 40 year old women get on

I was about to say the exact same thing....

Hopefully we live far away from each other to get enough back seats
Breathing exercises, walking, intense exercise of any sort. Just get your body going somehow.
Take a nap. Naps need to be more socially accepted.
Bang nines and sniff lines while most are dropping blues and banging two's.
try to ground yourself, by naming things around are you and noticing that you are here. its one of these things that is about 'mindfulness' deep breaths and shit like that help too. look up headspace they have 5 minute mediations to help with that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's one thing you guys can't live without? Forgotten435 22 668 May 02, 2021 at 11:57 PM
Last Post: PandaNapkin73
Which VPN are you guys using? shawtiesss 28 772 April 23, 2021 at 03:29 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
How many of you guys have OSCP and is it worth it? FreshRaid 2 241 April 18, 2021 at 09:41 AM
Last Post: Rabbitbong