What conspiracy theories does everyone believe in?
by Sunsingerlock - September 24, 2020 at 11:43 AM
(October 01, 2020 at 09:46 AM)saccularius Wrote: The only conspiracy theory I really believe in is that the government sometimes promotes some conspiracy theories to make anyone who questions the government look crazy.

Ahhh! The 'hiding in plain sight' kinda strategy? Seems plausible tbh..
(October 01, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 09:46 AM)saccularius Wrote: The only conspiracy theory I really believe in is that the government sometimes promotes some conspiracy theories to make anyone who questions the government look crazy.

It's definitely what they're doing. Look at 9/11 and similar...
(September 29, 2020 at 06:07 AM)zeyb Wrote: Honestly not sure if it would count as a conspiracy but I believe there's mermaids under the water where no humans can go. Since majority of the oceans remain unexplored, and new creatures are being discovered all the time in waters we can access, no one can say there aren't mermaids.

I...was not expecting this. This is a good one.
Area 51....... maybe, not really a fan of conspiracy theories TBH, Some conspiracy theories rely heavily on very circumstantial 'evidence'.

Yup they do that all of the time, sometimes when people come up with some conspiracy theory they try their best to debunk it and make people feel stupid or retarded to believe otherwise by removing all possible evidence they think they can or stating that it isn't scientifically proven,
I think the glass ceiling and similar conspiracy theories have to be THE most common.
(October 01, 2020 at 02:31 PM)Different Wrote:

Yup they do that all of the time, sometimes when people come up with some conspiracy theory they try their best to debunk it and make people feel stupid or retarded to believe otherwise by removing all possible evidence they think they can or stating that it isn't scientifically proven,

My guess is that on some level, conspiracies are sewn, or at least SEO'd into the discourse, so they can just go 'oh look at those tin foil hats!'
(October 01, 2020 at 03:06 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

My guess is that on some level, conspiracies are sewn, or at least SEO'd into the discourse, so they can just go 'oh look at those tin foil hats!'

Exactly, people need to really start thinking for themselves in this generation and questioning things more often.
(October 01, 2020 at 03:08 PM)Different Wrote:

Exactly, people need to really start thinking for themselves in this generation and questioning things more often.

Some dried up desiccated vagina of a woman in our national newspapers started riffing that Media Studies was a shit subject, yet failed to acknowledge that in 2020, understanding media is probably 1 of the most important skills a person can undertake, also critical thinking.
(October 01, 2020 at 03:12 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 03:08 PM)Different Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Ahhh! The 'hiding in plain sight' kinda strategy? Seems plausible tbh..

Some dried up desiccated vagina of a woman in our national newspapers started riffing that Media Studies was a shit subject, yet failed to acknowledge that in 2020, understanding media is probably 1 of the most important skills a person can undertake, also critical thinking.

Yup, knowing the media can gain you a + to finding out the truth because fake news spread 10x faster than real news, So much lies and websites being controlled especially high end platforms to push out a bunch of cnnshit.
(October 01, 2020 at 11:52 AM)Tulnar Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 06:07 AM)zeyb Wrote: Honestly not sure if it would count as a conspiracy but I believe there's mermaids under the water where no humans can go. Since majority of the oceans remain unexplored, and new creatures are being discovered all the time in waters we can access, no one can say there aren't mermaids.

...seriously? Is that a troll or a 12 year old Justin Beiber fangirl???

(October 01, 2020 at 12:14 PM)IamCraig Wrote: Area 51....... maybe, not really a fan of conspiracy theories TBH, Some conspiracy theories rely heavily on very circumstantial 'evidence'.

Okay... what about Area 51? You'll have to elaborate.
(October 02, 2020 at 07:34 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 11:52 AM)Tulnar Wrote:

...seriously? Is that a troll or a 12 year old Justin Beiber fangirl???

(October 01, 2020 at 12:14 PM)IamCraig Wrote: Area 51....... maybe, not really a fan of conspiracy theories TBH, Some conspiracy theories rely heavily on very circumstantial 'evidence'.

Okay... what about Area 51? You'll have to elaborate.

I honestly have no idea but with all the usual conspiracy theories you hear, having one guy who believes in mermaids is amazing. I hope it's genuine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Does anyone else experience zero effect from coffee? stackerofwheat 60 1,970 October 12, 2020 at 01:00 PM
Last Post: DDiddy
Does anyone know servers I can rent for bruteforcing? fd2 14 357 October 09, 2020 at 01:41 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
Does self help books actually help you? Ledge_me 37 1,369 September 08, 2020 at 11:05 PM
Last Post: Spyder069