Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What are you doing to celebrate 9/11?
September 11 is coming up and I'll be building a model 747

What about you guys?
I plan on building a model of the twin towers, then slaughtering a camel next to it as I scream Allahu Akbar
Planning on hijacking a plane and flying it into the Trump Tower. You'll see it on the news

Kappa
Gonna buy LEGO's 9/11 set and set a paper plane on fire kek
Gonna dl the new GTA V 9/11 DLC because I haven't yet.
Ask a bakery to write "happy 9-11" on a cake.
Might have a BBQ, but it's a costume party as well. Going to eat some goat, while dressed up as steel beams. Going to play some Allahu Akabar music for the guests. At the end of the day, we shall smear ourselves in jet fuel while screaming our lungs out to the music. We can even have some plane décor to go on our Martinis.
(09-01-2015, 04:10 AM)AnnieHastur Wrote:  Might have a BBQ, but it's a costume party as well. Going to eat some goat, while dressed up as steel beams. Going to play some Allahu Akabar music for the guests. At the end of the day, we shall smear ourselves in jet fuel while screaming our lungs out to the music. We can even have some plane décor to go on our Martinis.

LMAO. +9/11 for creativity. Can I be invited pls?
(09-01-2015, 07:34 AM)Vorpal Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 04:10 AM)AnnieHastur Wrote:  Might have a BBQ, but it's a costume party as well. Going to eat some goat, while dressed up as steel beams. Going to play some Allahu Akabar music for the guests. At the end of the day, we shall smear ourselves in jet fuel while screaming our lungs out to the music. We can even have some plane décor to go on our Martinis.

Only if you bring the jet fuel. That stuff is expensive!
Call the cops and tell them "bush did 9/11"
(09-01-2015, 07:48 AM)AnnieHastur Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 07:34 AM)Vorpal Wrote:  

Only if you bring the jet fuel. That stuff is expensive!

But why bring jet fuel when it cant melt steel beams?
I'm gonna recreate 9/11 with an actual plane crash

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Did You Do To Celebrate 9/11 Orange 5 872 09-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MikeHawk