What are stupid ways that you have made money?
by KILLKIKES - September 02, 2020 at 08:08 AM
(September 06, 2020 at 03:54 PM)KILLKIKES Wrote:
(September 06, 2020 at 11:33 AM)nootcracker Wrote: Idk if its stupid or what. but I got paid by my friend just to make sure that his bookmark won't fall from his book while he's away.
would've been easier to just write down his page number lol
Its easier if you just let it alone as it is and put it in a safe place.
I got money for just helping out others. Just passing time and free cash. Cool Smile
(September 02, 2020 at 11:21 AM)datascientist Wrote: Deposit money in bank, and wait 12 months to get interest.

How's that working out for you now??

A pretty stupid thing I tried out was going to college in order to make money. After a while I realized that studying by myself, online and 20$ books was more efficient.
(September 14, 2020 at 07:41 AM)turdburglar Wrote:
(September 02, 2020 at 11:21 AM)datascientist Wrote: Deposit money in bank, and wait 12 months to get interest.

How's that working out for you now??

A pretty stupid thing I tried out was going to college in order to make money. After a while I realized that studying by myself, online and 20$ books was more efficient.

We live in an age where this is actually possible, exciting!
Started some dumb ass forum, made 10k in BTC and then BTC decided to get worth a fuck ton
I begged for money and ThatDevAaron sent me $1
(September 02, 2020 at 08:08 AM)KILLKIKES Wrote: What are stupid ways you went about making money? What came of your retarded decisions?

I used to fix computer lol, its mostly some kind of adware, or general malware.
(September 15, 2020 at 04:01 PM)thekilob Wrote: I begged for money and ThatDevAaron sent me $1

Can i have a dollar? Please Kilob? Help me invest in decrypting hashes?
There is no stupid way I've made money, dead ass any time ive ever made money its because I got lucky or worked my ass off. I guess if you consider the former "something stupid" but usually its just random I have yet to have a hilarious way come to me yet.

Unless u count racing 60 year old men down the street then ya lmfaoooo
Selling accounts, its stupid but it works. lmao
I used to do PTC ads(google it).

I used to get $0.001 to $0.01 to click each ad. Yes I was that stupid and shit but I was 15 and that was 10 years ago :D

Makes me chuckle now that I think about it Wink
I'd saying ewhoring is a pretty stupid way to make money, but it worked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you have any exotic pets? evasion 77 1,861 Yesterday at 02:54 PM
Last Post: Leithix
If you have to choose only 1 food for the rest of your life then what would it be? redXXX 51 1,284 Yesterday at 02:14 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Why do people still use stupid passwords? Amadeus23 104 3,501 October 28, 2020 at 11:57 PM
Last Post: NewDawn8