What are some good non-Japanese and non-US anime?
by BrownWays - May 02, 2021 at 03:54 PM
Bit of a misnomer but I was wondering if people have any suggestions on non-Japanese and non-US anime? Perhaps something from China or South America? I came across one from China which was about the Three Kingdoms and it wasn't bad. Wondering if there are any others that people really like here?
Do you remember the name of that Three Kingdoms one you liked? I was a big Dynasty Warriors fan so I'd be curious to see what that's like.
Avatar. its as good as it gets, but i dont know if it classified as "anime". this is a weird question anyway. anime is eastern. its based off manga. this is like asking for 'cold fire' or soemething
Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar)
Quanzhi Fashi
Douluo Dalu (Soul Land)
Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation)
Yaoshenji (Tales Of Demons And Gods)

these are some Chinese animated shows that I personally like to watch but the only down point of Chinese anime is that they are too realistic (i think)
thanks for recommendations
afro samurai is good asf probably the best non jp anime.
These are good recommendations, with some new stuff (for me). I suppose Netflix reboots don't count, so this is good.
Xian Wang De Richang Shenghuo (The Daily Life of the Immortal King) is a nice "chinese anime". I liked it. King's Avatar was my favourite though.
Fairy Tail, it was whole time like: Enemy overpowers me, but i suddenly remeber that i have the power of friendship that boosts me so i can beat you to a pulp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
(ANIME) TERABYTES OF ANIME ON - |MEGA|《-》|GDRIVE| (ANIME) Mykka 254 18,330 2 hours ago
Last Post: riat3n
Favourite Japanese Food aekcfy 46 2,414 May 13, 2021 at 02:05 PM
Last Post: bingo12
Any non-popular anime suggestion? mirroauroral 15 585 April 07, 2021 at 01:22 PM
Last Post: itx01