What antivirus do you guys use?
by lambasoft - January 15, 2020 at 05:25 PM
None. I've disabled Windows Defender. I've find them to be more of an annoyance than a helpful feature.
i usually use bit defender anti virus its quite good compare to other AV
I use the that is in pack with the windows
the one built into windows 10... windows defender
I dont use something specifi just Avast
The best antivirus is no antivirus. Disable them all immediately. They are pointless and infect your PC. #antivax
(January 17, 2020 at 02:09 PM)pacino Wrote: The best antivirus is no antivirus. Disable them all immediately. They are pointless and infect your PC. #antivax

#antivax ahahaha yes
They all come with so much bloatware...i can't handle all the pop-ups!
(January 17, 2020 at 02:37 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(January 17, 2020 at 02:09 PM)pacino Wrote: The best antivirus is no antivirus. Disable them all immediately. They are pointless and infect your PC. #antivax

#antivax ahahaha yes
They all come with so much bloatware...i can't handle all the pop-ups!

Think about it, why would people make computers just so they can get viruses. I think it's a scam and "viruses" don't actually exist.
McAfee lol
I know I am going out of town 21st and I don't know what what to say expect to hear about the new place for a while now but
Comodo's Internet Security pro is the best by miles
bitdefender, glasswire and voodoo shield combo...and I surf some pretty sketchy sites...so far so good...air gapped backup is the only 'for sure' though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do if you found out you were adopted? uwuu22 17 346 4 hours ago
Last Post: frantasticass
is it safe to use g-drive for saving h*cked databases? Priority 10 135 5 hours ago
Last Post: Priority
What got you guys into raidforums? motne 20 400 September 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
Last Post: TheCode