What VPN should i use?
by DankBeast - June 20, 2018 at 02:54 AM
I'm deciding what VPN i should use, and I want to stay anonymous on the internet. Does anyone got some keys for a good vpn or nah?
For me is NordVPN the best one.
There are many VPN Servers and its really easy.

There are VPN Server to connect with Tor.
The Price is good when you take a 2 year subscription.....
NordVPN is great... but not free as mentioned.
NordVPN is literally the best choice
I came across the VPN acronym only a while back. These paid services aren't as secure as web users claim.

I read an article about that nothing is really that private even when using a VPN, I read that months back. All services would contain data files about users. I wouldn't be interested in using a service like this, nothing is secure, therefore these services, but it is a personal choice.
Hidemyass is the best VPN
NordVPN, you can get premium accounts in the freebies section if you're in the right place at the right time.
Yeah like other else NordVPN is good, just dont use free VPN.
NordVPN is best one, i have a few accounts, PM ill send some over.
As most of the people here, I recommend NordVPN too and here's why:

1. It is fast. NordVPN has over 4600 servers so you can choose the nearest server to get the maximum speed. Or you can choose whatever you like because the servers are quite rapid and well optimized. 

2. It is secure. Nord uses the latest OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSec protocols (as well as supporting older PPTP and L2PT) with strong encryption. Furthermore, it is based in Panama so out of the 14 eyes jurisdiction and with no data retention laws. It also has a strict zero log policy. Finally, it has built-in Killswitch which kills your entire connection if the connection to Nord is lost.

3. It supports streaming. Thanks to SmartPlay technology you can stream anything you want: from Netflix to iPlayer and Hulu. Furthermore, this technology spoofs DNS (at least I think this is how it works) so you can watch US Netflix while connected to the nearest server to you for maximum speed.

4. It has many nifty features, like CyberSec, DoubleVPN, ad blocking, supports up to 6 devices, supports torrenting (without port forwarding, but with dedicated servers for that), has several browser extensions etc. 

All in all, I'm quite happy with Nord and I would recommend it. If anyone wants a good discount you can click here for 77% off which costs you only $2,75 a month for 3 years. Cheers Smile
(July 07, 2018 at 12:33 AM)dankfolow3434 Wrote: Hidemyass is the best VPN

NO IT IS NOT, dont trust him hidemyass logs everything when you connect when you disconnect how long you were connected everything you did what time you did it and they just give it out for money.
Just hire a VPS every other week with ipv6 support in a country like Romania or something.
Set up your own OpenVPN server and make sure your IPv6 changes every day.
Disable the logging and you're sure no one logs you ;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Express VPN][Hide My Ass][Nord VPN] crackings 2 3,133 July 09, 2019 at 11:10 PM
Last Post: selimdion