What "BIN" means?
by jaredion - April 30, 2021 at 07:31 PM
Context : i found a a channel which gave number with a credit card details format followed by xxxxxxx
Like this.
628362xxxxx
12/06

What does that mean and how can i use it?
"Bank Identification Number" -> First few numbers of a card to know the financial institution.
what it is straight from google:
The term bank identification number (BIN) refers to the initial set of four to six numbers that appear on a payment card. This set of numbers identifies the institution that issues the card and is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card.

for how to use it you're gonna need to find a different forum bro carding is not allowed here
(April 30, 2021 at 07:40 PM)0krups Wrote: what it is straight from google:
The term bank identification number (BIN) refers to the initial set of four to six numbers that appear on a payment card. This set of numbers identifies the institution that issues the card and is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card.

for how to use it you're gonna need to find a different forum bro carding is not allowed here

Ah! Thanks!
No i'm not into carding. I literally don't know about programming and hacking, Hence the question.

(April 30, 2021 at 07:40 PM)verking Wrote: "Bank Identification Number" -> First few numbers of a card to know the financial institution.

Ah! I see. Thanks! It's whole lot clear now lol

Aight. The question has been resolved.
I'm closing the thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BIN list JohnnyCorleone 1 518 August 06, 2019 at 11:48 PM
Last Post: EPP