Well, guys, I bring you the best navigator in this good world, at least in 2019
by Princealong - 03-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Well, guys, I bring you the best navigator in this good world, at least in 2019, in my opinion

Why I say it simple blocks ads crawlers etc. By the same token, it is faster and more efficient, not to mention that watching YouTube videos is great because you can see them running without annoying interruptions.

[Image: 282341981?]
NAVIGATE FASTER

Surf the web up to 8 times faster than Chrome and Safari.

Brave loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome / Safari on mobile devices and 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop computers.

[Image: bar-chart.png]
SAVE MONEY

There are no more data charges to download unwanted content.

The average user of a mobile browser pays up to $ 23 per month in data charges to download ads and trackers, which is $ 276 per year. Block ads and trackers, so you do not pay for them.

BLOCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FOLLOWERS

Brave blocks unwanted content by default and keeps counting.

Popular sites often host multiple ads and up to 70 crawlers per site. Worse yet, most leading ad blockers still allow trackers to profile their location, behavior and other browsing activity.

[Image: trackers_illo2.png]
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY

Brave blocks the software that follows you.

The "private" navigation mode that others offer is not really private. The numerous privacy features of Brave, including "Private tabs with Tor *", stop the crawlers and provide a deep level of protection.

[Image: shield.png]
Ready to challenge the new internet?

Brave is formed by a team of web pioneers focused on privacy and performance. Help us fix the navigation together.
How to make money with the Brave browser
                This web browser is focused on the parameters of privacy and speed, guidelines that were established by the co-founder of Mozilla but now, it has an additional system of micro payments online, where they can get rewards in bitcoins for the display of the advertisements inside. of the web browser.

On the other hand, it is also possible to block ads and this of course provides users a much more enjoyable experience for those who want to escape the constant pop up ads they do not want to see.

However, users who block the ads will have on the platform Brave ads that are lighter and do not make it difficult to see the websites like others.

Those people who want to benefit from the visualization of the ads can unblock them and in this way, both they and the owners of the websites where the ads appear would obtain a profit.

The ad blocking setting is activated through a monthly fee that must be canceled, and in this way you can select between several modalities to avoid displaying all the ads that may appear, either from Brave or others.

In addition, while regular users who use the modality established by Brave will obtain a benefit, and advertisers are willing to pay for the advertisements that will be displayed.

This amount will be added to the money collected for the visits of the ads and then, will be distributed as follows:

15% to advertisers
15% to the Brave platform
15% among users of the platform
And 55% distributed among the websites that publish the ads
How do they pay
                So that the benefits of the payments can be acquired, both the users and the ad editors must have Bitcoin portfolios and, in addition, they must use the Oauth API of the company.

Because, since users will receive small payments, the requirements to verify the accounts will not be so numerous among them, they will only need a phone number and an email.

While the requirements for publishers will be a bit more numerous to verify the personal information provided and all depending on the frequency of the payments they receive. That is to say, the more popularity and regular payments they receive, the more tedious the process of verification of the accounts will be.

Advantage
Fast and efficient navigation
Ad blocking system
Preview of tabs and the possibility of silencing each of them

Disadvantages

Still missing the integration of other functions

DOWNLOAD BRAVE

https://brave.com/.
Man, it is super sketch that you posted rehosted links. You can get the browser at https://brave.com/.
(03-16-2019, 11:11 AM)Princealong Wrote: Well, guys, I bring you the best navigator in this good world, at least in 2019, in my opinion

best navigator is netscape navigator

(03-17-2019, 04:23 AM)summerisle Wrote: Man, it is super sketch that you posted rehosted links. You can get the browser at https://brave.com/.

good point i agree i have removed his links from the original post and replaced them with the official site
Is this an ad of some sort? Was he going to get money from those links??