Weed
by nest0r - April 26, 2021 at 08:58 PM
Hey boys, in my country they say if u smoke weed without cleaning the leaves and sticks , u have a big chance of not being able to make kids xD
What do you think about this lol
who the fuck even smokes leaves or sticks?
(April 26, 2021 at 08:59 PM)Zan Wrote: who the fuck even smokes leaves or sticks?
i mean, all kinds of weed have small leaves and small sticks, but the question is if u smoke it without cleaning it , because when u roll a joint u remove the sticks and leaves right?
(April 26, 2021 at 09:01 PM)nest0r Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 08:59 PM)Zan Wrote: who the fuck even smokes leaves or sticks?
i mean, all kinds of weed have small leaves and small sticks, but the question is if u smoke it without cleaning it , because when u roll a joint u remove the sticks and leaves right?

if the nugs are trimmed and cured perfectly it won’t contain any leaves or sticks
depends on the quality though
(April 26, 2021 at 09:05 PM)Zan Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 09:01 PM)nest0r Wrote:

if the nugs are trimmed and cured perfectly it won’t contain any leaves or sticks
depends on the quality though
yeah , depends which country cuz in my country its cheap af and bad af xD
(April 26, 2021 at 08:58 PM)nest0r Wrote: Hey boys, in my country they say if u smoke weed without cleaning the leaves and sticks , u have a big chance of not being able to make kids xD

I have never heard of this before, tbh you aren't gonna smoke sticks are you?
(April 28, 2021 at 04:56 PM)troubled Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 08:58 PM)nest0r Wrote: Hey boys, in my country they say if u smoke weed without cleaning the leaves and sticks , u have a big chance of not being able to make kids xD

I have never heard of this before, tbh you aren't gonna smoke sticks are you?

No lol of course no , i just heard it by a lot of people and idk xD
never heard of this before
yeah, this is not something i've ever heard either.
Well in my country young people say it a lot xD
They probably also fuck farm animals in your country.
Actually i've seen some vids xd lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's your best weed strain? CoffeeCup16 15 1,592 May 04, 2021 at 07:41 AM
Last Post: cutoutmyeyes
Is weed legal in your country? puccioni 52 5,861 April 26, 2021 at 09:05 AM
Last Post: puccioni
Weed World. EPP 12 1,075 April 21, 2021 at 04:49 PM
Last Post: troubled